Vitor vs Overeem II was fairly close

but rather boring

correct

for those of you that think that Overeem has a chance against Fedor, whatch the fying knee at about 28 seconds.

I just lost 15 minutes if my life watching that.

lol

Dogman - for those of you that think that Overeem has a chance against Fedor, whatch the fying knee at about 28 seconds.

nice point

Overeem took this fight on short notice and had a fight already scheduled for 4 weeks later, which is why he was so conservative

i remember vitor saying he got robbed in that and vs tito and he'd never fight in the usa again

i remember vitor saying he got robbed in that and vs tito and he'd never fight in the usa again

ranier wolfcastle -  i remember vitor saying he got robbed in that and vs tito and he'd never fight in the usa again

I was there.  I thought Vitor won.  Everyone else didn't really give a crap and were starting to leave during the 3rd round.

lol

gotta go with vitor. 2 rounds to 1.

someone post some good vitor highlights so our impression of him is held at a higher standard. Post his blitzkrieg ko's

vitor lost this fight and got owned in the first match

FistoftheNorthStar - someone post some good vitor highlights so our impression of him is held at a higher standard. Post his blitzkrieg ko's
Dont ruin the betting lines.