Vitor's career is unprecedented

I said this awhile back in another thread about Vitor but look at the guys he's lost to in his career. All of them are, or will be HOFers.

Jones
Silva
Couture
Ortiz
Liddell
Sakuraba
Hendo
Overeem ... okay, almost all of them.

Of his last 14 wins, 13 of them didn't go the distance (1 sub, 1 stoppage, the rest legit T/KOs). The guy is impressive whether you hate on him or not.

Barry Bonds, Mark Mcguire and Lance Armstrong also got really good at the ends of their careers. I was almost okay with all of this bullshit until I saw him uppercut Hendo off his feet.

Matt Phillips -

People will discredit Vitor for TRT, however, TRT is not a substitute for timing or technique. What Vitor did to Hendo was a lapse of technique from Hendo and perfect timing and technique by Vitor to take advantage of it.

That upper cut from Vitor was amazing, absolutely incredible.

It makes you more agile and explosive though. Phone Post 3.0

chris12 -
ChaelsBicep - Yeah vitors a beast but idk if hes champ level he got front kicked by anderson and beasted by jbj yeah thats stiff competition but if he was really that great maybe he would have pulled those fights off. Just sayin, no doubt tho vitor deserves another shot he earned it Phone Post 3.0
Well JBJ was a fight he took on 3 weeks notice and he was moving up in weight to. Plus he had a Hurt left hand which is why he pulled guard so much. Anderson he just got caught IMO Phone Post 3.0
Lol at these comments !!! Moving up in weight ?!?! No, he just wouldn't have to cut like he has to do massively for middle weight. N jbj murdered him for 4 rnds. N apart from the arm bar it look like he could of ended it at any point....... I suspect ur trolling. Phone Post 3.0

the initial left hook got Dan airborn... the upper cut didnt take him off the ground.

Vitor never stopped training and working out hard.

He is the Art Monk or Darrell Green of MMA.

Vitor still, to this day, loses to A-level fighters and looks like a world beater against B-level. For example, he loses one-sidedly to prime Dan Henderson and smokes post-prime Henderson who is no longer A-level.

That is no different from the 1st day of his career to the current day. It is the essence of Belfort as a fighter. If anything, what is most remarkable about Belfort's career is how consistent he has been.

mose - Vitor still, to this day, loses to A-level fighters and looks like a world beater against B-level. For example, he loses one-sidedly to prime Dan Henderson and smokes post-prime Henderson who is no longer A-level.

That is no different from the 1st day of his career to the current day. It is the essence of Belfort as a fighter. If anything, what is most remarkable about Belfort's career is how consistent he has been.
I disagree. I think his problem has been his inconsistency. He has always seemed to have a mental block. He could have beat Overeem, Chuck, Saku, still don't believe was real), Tito and others that he lost to. Phone Post 3.0

In any other MMA period this Vitor would be p4p champion.

He is the Serena William's of MMA!

MDF tm - 
Ministry of Truth - Fighting is 99% mental, and typically as one ages, they become stronger mentally.
This. 80% of fighting is 90% mental. Phone Post 3.0

And 60% of the time, it works every time.

If vitor stars in the next universal soldier movie there is no way jcvd could stop him.

Im sorry theres just no way Phone Post