Volk has become my new favorite fighter

Poor max. He must feel like rich Franklin . If Anderson Silva wasn’t there Richmond would be the king.
Both exciting fighters

If Islam wins ufc loses an exciting champ In Exchange for lay and pray champ

2 Likes

I appreciate Volk’s gusto, but I just can’t seem to care about him or find interest in his fights.

1 Like

Yeah Anderson then is another good example when you have:

#3 etc…

1 Like

Without question volk has to move to 155lbs

Some people are pussies. You know about that

2 losers.

Some people respect balls and courage. Other people have no concept of what those words means. You 2 are those people.

Not feeling like a fighter needs to change weight classes for fan validation and/or feeling like champ-champ does more damage than good for divisions means I don’t “respect balls and courage”?

Lance Barber Comedy GIF by CBS

I don’t get that mate. I know he isn’t as cool or charasmatic as Conor or similar guys but he is not cocky.

He is a very solid down to earth guy and I think he just says what he needs to say to assert himself as the champ.

I am also Aussie though so makes sense to me

3 Likes

He is the man.
People come on this site for years and bash the greats for never taking on fighters outside of their weight class or being a boring blanket fighter, yet Volk takes on the best, multiple times, fights frequently and wants to fight the best in a higher weight division. The man is a fucking savage and the epitome of “do you want to be a fucking fighter”.
Guy deserves everything he gets, love him.

4 Likes

Maybe I just caught him in bad moments. Respect

1 Like

I do get it. When he tries to talk the talk it seems a bit unnatural. I think he is legitimately a knock around normal bloke behind the scenes

1 Like

Vegemite vanilla midget

And he could snap your weak flabby neck

1 Like

Dammit. He did it. He made me a fan :rofl:

Sorry max

4 Likes

Go eat your mom’s Fanny

Haha I actually laughed at that

2 Likes

I’ll eat your mums fatboy

No you won’t. I fucked your fat mom at maccas then hungry jacks