Volkan Oezdemir Arrested For Aggravated Battery

You can take the man out of turkey…

suppose, he gets a sentence and he leaves at some point to his home country and wants to return to Florida, do they deny him a visa?

No Worries

WME Lawyers Are On It

FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

if I were Gus I'd think twice about setting up a rematch. 

Cursed? He’s the luckiest champ in UFC history. There is a guy who is clearly way better than him that keeps getting himself suspended. The second best LHW in the world retires. And his next top challenger is likely getting himself arrested out of the fight.

DC gets to stay champ and make champ money despite not being the best 205er

your troll game is weak. I know, I know…I’m not trolling, bro.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - "Volkan says he has a fight in Boston in Feb (DC). His passport is taken away, making him unable to leave the country, until his sentencing"

Your theory makes much more sense and makes this situation clear. The problem is that the article says, "His passport," meaning EU, was taken away and they did not specify what country he wasn’t allowed to leave.

… They can’t sentence him from Switzerland now can they? They took his passport so he can’t leave the US. Any passport allows you to leave the country, it’s coming back that you’ll need a visa or US passport.

BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

Cursed? He’s the luckiest champ in UFC history. There is a guy who is clearly way better than him that keeps getting himself suspended. The second best LHW in the world retires. And his next top challenger is likely getting himself arrested out of the fight.

How is that trolling? DC is allowed to be the LHW champion despite not being the best LHW.

After having a mental breakdown and balling in the octagon, they handed him his belt back.

3 of the top 5 LHW’s aren’t competing.

Morpheus1976 -

suppose, he gets a sentence and he leaves at some point to his home country and wants to return to Florida, do they deny him a visa?

Most likely.

We dont know much about what happened but it seems it was self defence.

Then again, being a pro “cage fighter” is not going to play well with the judge in a case like this.

FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

How is that trolling? DC is allowed to be the LHW champion despite not being the best LHW.

After having a mental breakdown and balling in the octagon, they handed him his belt back.

Jon Jones is a cheater. How do you know the fights would have the same result if he wasn’t using PED’s? Their first fight was extremely close and DC was winning the second fight until the head kick.

He’s "allowed" to be the LHW champion because Jones is a cheater and a criminal and no other LHW can beat him.

The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

Jon Jones is a cheater. How do you know the fights would have the same result if he wasn’t using PED’s? Their first fight was extremely close and DC was winning the second fight until the head kick.

He’s "allowed" to be the LHW champion because Jones is a cheater and a criminal and no other LHW can beat him.

Do you say he was winning the second fight just because you say so, or do you want to go back and look at the judges scorecards? I mean, they are a quick google search away.

And they were both clean the first fight.

I don’t think you, or anyone on earth believes that DC is a better fighter than Jones. You may dislike Jones and say DC is better, and give this or that reason, but I doubt you actually believe it.

Media Monster - 
Siciliano di Brooklyn - "Volkan says he has a fight in Boston in Feb (DC). His passport is taken away, making him unable to leave the country, until his sentencing"

Your theory makes much more sense and makes this situation clear. The problem is that the article says, "His passport," meaning EU, was taken away and they did not specify what country he wasn’t allowed to leave.

… They can’t sentence him from Switzerland now can they? They took his passport so he can’t leave the US. Any passport allows you to leave the country, it’s coming back that you’ll need a visa or US passport.

Yes I already acknowledged that I read it wrong. My first thought was what the fuck does Switzerland care.

FrontBroRian -
The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

Do you say he was winning the second fight just because you say so, or do you want to go back and look at the judges scorecards? I mean, they are a quick google search away.

I don’t think you, or anyone on earth believes that DC is a better fighter than Jones. You may dislike Jones and say DC is better, and give this or that reason, but I doubt you actually believe it.

Never said he was a better fighter. I said their first fight was very close (it was), and he was winning the second fight until the head kick (he was). I don’t care what the judges score cards say. I watched the fight about 25x with sound off and he was backing Jones up the entire fight and landing more shots.

Jones tested clean the first fight, doesn’t mean he actually was. I reserve the right to doubt any of his past clean tests due to the fact that he’s been busted twice now.

The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

Never said he was a better fighter. I said their first fight was very close (it was), and he was winning the second fight until the head kick (he was). I don’t care what the judges score cards say. I watched the fight about 25x with sound off and he was backing Jones up the entire fight and landing more shots.

Jones tested clean the first fight, doesn’t mean he actually was. I reserve the right to doubt any of his past clean tests due to the fact that he’s been busted twice now.

Except he wasn’t winning the second fight. He landed more strikes? That’s also a quick google search away. Here, I’ll post the stats for you, since you want to keep your head in the sand. Jones landed more strikes (you must have counted wrong each of the 25 times you watched it), more significant strikes, had a higher strike percentage, landed more takedowns, higher takedown percentage, more head shots, more body shots, more leg kicks, more clinch strikes, oh ya, and then he knocked him the fuck out. Stats | UFC

Jon Jones: Sig strikes: 92/178; Total strikes: 126/215

Daniel Cormier: Sig strikes: 58/165; Total strikes: 78/191

And of course you have the right to reserve judgement whether he was clean or not. And I and everyone else have the right to reserve judgement whether DC has always been clean, especially considering his out of whack T-levels. So I guess we’ll assume they are both dirty, and Jones is still the better fighter. Jones has broken him mentally (first fight) and made him cry. He’s worn him down and concussed him badly.

FrontBroRian - 
The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

Except he wasn’t winning the second fight. He landed more strikes? That’s also a quick google search away. Here, I’ll post the stats for you, since you want to keep your head in the sand. Jones landed more strikes (you must have counted wrong each of the 25 times you watched it), more significant strikes, had a higher strike percentage, landed more takedowns, higher takedown percentage, more head shots, more body shots, more leg kicks, more clinch strikes, oh ya, and then he knocked him the fuck out. Stats | UFC

Jon Jones: Sig strikes: 92/178; Total strikes: 126/215

Daniel Cormier: Sig strikes: 58/165; Total strikes: 78/191

And of course you have the right to reserve judgement whether he was clean or not. And I and everyone else have the right to reserve judgement whether DC has always been clean, especially considering his out of whack T-levels. So I guess we’ll assume they are both dirty, and Jones is still the better fighter. Jones has broken him mentally (first fight) and made him cry. He’s worn him down and concussed him badly.

The judges were split.

One judge had Jones up 2-0. The other two had it at 1-1. It was very close. I think 1-1 is probably right; DC was landing more power but Jones was putting himself in a great position by landing excellent shots to the body.

“One judge had Jones up 2-0. The other two had it at 1-1. It was very close. I think 1-1 is probably right; DC was landing more power but Jones was putting himself in a great position by landing excellent shots to the body.”

Correct, which is why I called him out for claiming as fact “DC was winning the second fight.”

And then I called him out for also saying DC was “landing more shots,” which again is completely inaccurate. He wants to make things up in his mind and claim they are true.

FrontBroRian - "One judge had Jones up 2-0. The other two had it at 1-1. It was very close. I think 1-1 is probably right; DC was landing more power but Jones was putting himself in a great position by landing excellent shots to the body."

Correct, which is why I called him out for claiming as fact “DC was winning the second fight.”

And then I called him out for also saying DC was “landing more shots,” which again is completely inaccurate. He wants to make things up in his mind and claim they are true.

I wasn’t correcting you. I was adding data.

FrontBroRian - 
The Last Emperor - 
FrontBroRian -
BrckNoHitBk - 
FrontBroRian -
Morgz - 

Dang. D.C. Is cursed

There is no reason to think that Jones was ever clean.

IronWill -

Aggravated Battery means he was provoked in some way, maybe even enough that he could claim self defence and walk? That aggravated is a big part of this, it’s not like he just KOd an innocent bystander.

Are you are a really bad comedian or something?  Aggravated battery doesn't mean that someone aggravated you and then you assaulted/battered him.  It means a serious beating, not just one punch or something like that.

Volkan Oezdemir pleads not guilty in assault case, free for UFC 220 https://t.co/YFlWwf3pUK

— MMAjunkie (@MMAjunkie) January 10, 2018

Cool. ^

Dick pills or not JBJ is the GOAT.