Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie booked for UFC 273

Stepped up on short notice…opportunity called

2 Likes

Only other top 5 guy coming off a win I believe. Just beat Ortega, Max and Yair hurt, Zabit is probably vodka drunk in a Moscow brothel, Emmet isn’t a big enough name for this timing. Personally I’d have rather burned this weekends shitty event and told Giga to wait to fight.

Cejudo would get more asses in seats, you’re smoking crack if you think otherwise.

1 Like

Lol cejudo Olympic gold plus double champ isn’t a bigger draw then a guy like zombie

1 Like

Lame, should’ve been Trip C for the chance of Quad C.

1 Like

agree to disagree…dude was never really a draw whereas TKZ has been a legend for a while. Again, in regular circumstances TKZ wouldnt get the title shot, but I doubt UFC even considered Henry, which goes to show you what they think of him

Henry is not a big draw but to suggest tkz is a bigger draw…

maybe draw isnt the word…more popular…particularly worldwide.

GSP runined it by coming back and winning then bouncing again without defending lol, Dana aint doing it again

It appears Dana White didn’t even entertain the idea of Henry Cejudo fighting for the UFC featherweight title.

The UFC should’ve waited until Giga vs Kattar fight happened

I would’ve also put in Emmett instead of Zombie

Why give Cejudo a title shot, he might leave if he wins

i was the one saying Cejudo shouldnt even be considered, which he wasnt,…and some dudes here were saying he absolutely shoulda got the call