Volkanovski vs Korean Zombie booked for UFC 273

1 Like

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

1 Like

I would love to see Zombie win but Volk is just on another level right now.

7 Likes

Hopefully it’s a drawn out blood bath. Realistically, Volk handles his business.

2 Likes

My heart says Zombie but my mind says Volk.

I hope Zombie wins somehow

5 Likes

Alexander The Great for me!
Rd 3 TKO (G&P)

2 Likes

I was hoping for Cejudo but this defo makes up for it.

KZ by bloody inhumane cannibalism.

3 Likes

KZ usually handles midgets…

2 Likes

This is actually better than I’d first realized, KZ kinda ate a weird one from Yair in a fight he was winning and we see how fucking good Yair is now. Just beat Ige, the Ortega loss was concerning was hey, he’s a veteran and stepped in for his shot. He’s worthy of that any day of the week even with a couple losses. Hope it’s a good fight.

1 Like

The delusion in here is palpable.

Zombie’s going to get beat down.

3 Likes

+265, would be an upset for sure, but better odds than Aljamain in the co-main, and probably won’t even be the 3rd or 4th biggest dog on the card.

2 Likes

Zombie ain’t doing shit, Cejudo would of made it interesting at least

2 Likes

Zombie before his shoulder got fucked up would have a really good chance.

I think some folks forgot.

agreed.

Volk is going to dominate.

I wanted Cejudo ffs. It’s not intriguing, Volk wins easily, there is no heat there is nothing.

1 Like

Wanted cejudo

Didn’t zombie just get pieced up badly by Ortega or is that someone else? If him, fight makes no sense

1 Like

KZ by Squid Games…

2 Likes

Nobody gives a shit about Cejudo fightING except Cejudo. The dude retires thinking UFC would bend over for him and 2 weeks later they announced a championship fight to replace him. Dude hasn’t shut up since his “retirement”. I liked Cejudo as a fighter but sad reality is way more people will tune in to see KZ over any Cejudo fight

I agree. This fight doesn’t interest me at all

I’m a little out of the loop but how is KZ getting a title shot?

Didn’t he lose to Ortega one or two fights ago? The guy Volk just beat?