Vote downs

I'm obviously fairly new to the forum being a 14er and it's got some great guys and is my primary source of mma news. But what's the deal with vote downs? Vote ups are great and it's nice to vote someone up when they say something that appeals to you but I think the vote downs get thrown around quite a bit. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but I find myself obsessing about it everytime I log on and I notice the green arrows going down. So then im looking through all my posts trying to see what controversial comment i said! Is there a way to tell who's voting you up and down and for what? At the minute everytime I comment apparently my opinion is wrong and I get voted down for it. I can see it stopping me posting. Not for the green arrows but trolls are exhausting when you just want to talk some mma.

Il probably get voted down for askin this question!

Thanks and fuck the trolls. Phone Post 3.0

And there's two vote downs already.
Thanks guys. Phone Post 3.0

Vtfd Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Vtfd Phone Post 3.0
Why? Phone Post 3.0

It's just a little arrow don't worry bout it. Phone Post 3.0

vtfd and fuck you

MayhemMatthews - And there's two vote downs already.
Thanks guys. Phone Post 3.0

I voted you up but you are better off just ignoring your votes and not talking about it. It makes you a target.

Just have fun and ignore the vote count.

Welcome to the UG. You can't share your opinion on here without getting VD. Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews -
Why? Phone Post 3.0
The first rule about vote club... Phone Post 3.0

DrHarryballzonya - It's just a little arrow don't worry bout it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeh I get that and I am a little embarrassed it bothers me but it's also about why all the hate all the time? Like every time you comment on a fight or something everyone just shits on it if it's not their opinion. Makes me think twice about posting. Phone Post 3.0

MayhemMatthews -
DrHarryballzonya - It's just a little arrow don't worry bout it. Phone Post 3.0
Yeh I get that and I am a little embarrassed it bothers me but it's also about why all the hate all the time? Like every time you comment on a fight or something everyone just shits on it if it's not their opinion. Makes me think twice about posting. Phone Post 3.0
Kirik made his own little Internet bullying system. It's pointless to even think or mention anything about. Ask green arrow. Phone Post 3.0

See now you have none. Now you can sleep at night knowing you don't have to think about it;) Phone Post 3.0

Haha yeh! I made 12 VU's in August when I posted my first fight and then the last kind of 4 weeks they've been going down with all the discussions of Conor and JJ! Both dangerous topics! Phone Post 3.0

Op is what's wrong with the UG Phone Post 3.0

Dick pics will get you back in the positive.

sub

jason73 - vtfd and fuck you

haha

Rudi -
MayhemMatthews -
Why? Phone Post 3.0
The first rule about vote club... Phone Post 3.0
Don't talk about vote club... Phone Post 3.0