VOTE for 2021 fighter of the year!

Beat one good guy? Are you crazy?

1 Like

BTW I voted for Charles Olivera, but to say Usman only beat one good guy is retarded

1 Like

Rose Namajunes

Juliana PeƱa

Tito came back in his 40s and KOā€™d Chuck Liddell!

weird flex

Jake Paul knocks out every fighter in the ring on OPā€™s list

Glover

fight, not box

I hate Usman and tried to not vote for him but couldnā€™t justify it. Of that list he was my pick.

Charles Oliveria was my second choice.

If Ciryl bears Ngannou he will be in strong consideration for 2022.

3 Likes

Do Bronx !

2 Likes

Why do people hate Usman? Is it cause they know deep down he can surpass GSP or is it cause he wants to box Canelo? I donā€™t get it. He has one of the best looking knockouts in MMA history

2 Likes

Sweaty motherfuckers

I voted for Usman over Oliveira simply because he won one extra fight. Both of them have two finishes in two title fights in 2021, and both of them have two Performance of the Night bonuses for those fights, but Usman has that extra decision win on top of it.

Even though I dislike Usman and like Oliveira, I canā€™t justify picking the latter over the former when Kamaru beat a whole extra guy.

2 Likes

33 and 7, 40+ years old and NEW Light Heavyweight Champion of the Worldā€¦ GLOVER Tiexeira!

Glover has been a professional fighter for almost 20 years now. Heā€™s fought some of the best. Win or lose, his determination is what separates him apart from most men.
Glover worked hard since he was a boy. It was his dream, his destiny. He fulfilled it.

Glover and itā€™s not even close.

1 Like

Oliveira probably deserves it but Glover is story of the year.

1 Like

Its more just that he is weird and fake. Oh and his buttbuddy is legitimately a terrorist.

2 Likes

King Charles

OP u fuking missed the fighter of the year with those weak votes