Vote up/down Question

When a person reaches a certain level of being voted down because he's a fucking douchebag troll will he be frozen, banned or have his access restricted to the Africa Forum?

On the flip side, how about a person reaches a certain amount of "up" how about a reward like 30 extra days on his membership or something?

YOU CAN EDIT THE THREAD TITLE?!?! NO SHIT!!!

People should not be able to edit thread titles, imo. Losing all that potential for self-ownage makes me want to cry.

2JupitersTooMany - People should not be able to edit thread titles, imo. Losing all that potential for self-ownage makes me want to cry.

Shit, hadn't thought of that.

The vote up and down brings things to mod attention, so if somene is behaving unfortuantely, it comes out quicker. And yes, if someone is loved, they get free membership. I worked out a long formula for it and the smart guys said it was stupid, so is still in progress. But bottom line - much love = blue, much wtf = mod looks in asap.

Wow. Really? I posted it half serious, but that is AWESOME.

THANK YOU KRIEKRIK!!!

Kirik Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*votes down*

j/k please don't ban me

I'm guessing this option isn't available to mudnamers

YAHOO!!

no what i meant was, it doesnt seem mudnamers can vote up or down. I'm not seeing where this option is?

Very cool feature in my opinion!