Vulkan ULTRA Light Gi for $99 @ Fightersmarket.com

DaveM - I just got mine today... The honeycomb weave feels awesome! Very lightweight and the collar isn't bad either! The pants are not reinforced but in 11 years of training I've never once ripped my pants so I don't think that's a big deal. Oh yeah, and it looks awesome too!

My problem is that I ordered an A3 and then changed it to an A2 when I saw the sizing chart (fightersmarket was very helpful and took care of the order change right away). I am 6' 195 lbs so I should fall into the A2 category however the pants are too short, the jacket body fits nice and snug but its borderline too short and the sleeves are about an inch & a quarter too short. If I wash this thing at all I wouldn't be able to wear it!

I'm going to have to return it for an A3 and hope that its not too big.

What other gi's do you wear in A3?

I think you will be swimmin in A3 Vulkan as it is supposed to fit someone 40lbs heavier.

I am in same boat as you and same size and was gonna order A2

Machado (2 golds & 1 hybrid weave), Krugans (although that one really shrunk up over the years), Atama (single), HCK (single), Gracie Barra (single), Koral (single but I SWIM in my A3 Koral light)... I'm sure there have been others over the past 11 years.

I don't remember EVER being anything other than an A3 but changed my order to an A2 based on the sizing chart and my negative experience with the super-baggy Koral light.

It really does seem like a GREAT gi, it just doesn't fit!

DaveM - Machado (2 golds & 1 hybrid weave), Krugans (although that one really shrunk up over the years), Atama (single), HCK (single), Gracie Barra (single), Koral (single but I SWIM in my A3 Koral light)... I'm sure there have been others over the past 11 years.

I don't remember EVER being anything other than an A3 but changed my order to an A2 based on the sizing chart and my negative experience with the super-baggy Koral light.

It really does seem like a GREAT gi, it just doesn't fit!

I am always A3 too..but wear Koral light A2..pants were too tight but I paired with atama ripstop A3 pant

You and I are A2.5 in Koral and Vulkan..sucks

I am gonna try the A2 vulkan and will prob pair with atama pant..will see what happens