Waiting at Sattelite City Hall for hours

Who are these people waiting in line for hours on the last few days of the month to renew their registration?

I'd rather just go on the 1st of the following month when there's nobody in line and pay the petty late fee.

TFP! (i can guess teh demo fren)

You gotta know the super secret empty locations yo.

People can also renew online or by mail -- http://www.honolulu.gov/csd/vehicle/mvinformation.htm.

Reminds me of the scene at many airports, where the masses queue up to reach the counters when there are a dozen kiosks on the side, with full baggage-check capability, just waiting to be used. Best to embrace these improvements in efficiency.

awesome link fren!

Moke - You gotta know the super secret empty locations yo.

Wahiawa is always crowded (military adds a lot). I went to Kapolei a few times and they're usually not crowded.

I'm guessing the one in Pearlridge is not so crowded because who goes to the mall for business instead of pleasure?!

Wait, who goes to Pearlridge, period?

Try the one in Ala Moana next time you're in town. I just went there this morning on the way to work to pick up a duplicate title and was in and out in less than 20 minutes. The line was pretty long, but they kept it moving. They're even thoughtful enough to put a TV in the corner showing a cooking show, and I got some good ideas for the weekend's usual BBQ.

A title and some good BBQ recipes in 20 minutes. Not bad