Walz family endorses Trump

2 Likes

Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

That’s the media right now preparing to say family shouldn’t matter, after highlighting any time a relative of Trump’s said anything negative about him

2 Likes

It’s very unfortunate to hear about the gas leak explosion that killed all eight family members in three different houses

3 Likes

I also have distant cousins that I never see or care about. Finding out they vote for Trump would simply justify my lack of connection with them.

4 Likes

Know how I know you’re a f a g g o t?

2 Likes

He probably has similar feelings about a guy who votes for Kamala Harris and open borders

Wishful thinking?

And vice-versa, I’m sure…

You can’t really compare that with the utter contempt Trump’s wife and entire family has with him. Ofc, I don’t really think any family’s opinion is particularly important for either one – it’s just a red herring, and I could not give one fuck less about what Mary Trump thinks.

Having said that, I’m not impressed that virtually every ex-cabinet member or business partner of Trump ends up just having terrible things to say about him lmfao

With all those hang Mike Pence signs and the shit he’s said to his military cabinet like Kelly, it’s not real surprising.

2 Likes

“family”

You mean a couple of his third cousins. Doesn’t mean anything, ask Mary Trump.

2 Likes

My family hates me too so what? Hitlers family hates him as well. Thats probably a bad example.

1 Like

Looks like Biden endorsing him as well

2 Likes

Those are distant cousins. They’ve never even met before.