Wand posts on ig. Him vs Fedor Aug 28 Rizin

Fedor wings his punches. If Wand can learn how to throw a jab he can keep Fedor off and maybe even stun him and catch him with one of those massive right hooks and possibly get a KO.

Wölfie66 -
Morgz - 
GroundStPound - 
shogunhoohah - Too bad Wands chin is shot, otherwise he'd be the second guy below Fedors weight class to starch him (third if you count the Arona robbery as well as Hendo)
His neck may be a bit thicker by next fight so fingers crossed he can take shots a little better than recent times.

Semtex Daley has been asking for a Wand fight, that would be insane. Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I would much rather see Semtex vs Wand than Fedor vs Wand.  Just my preference.

Would love to see Fedor fighting some of the Bellator HW's, but in Japan, in a ring.  Fedor vs Lashley, Kharitonov, Kongo, and eventually, Minakov

But again that is another mixing of weight classes. I don't believe Wanderlei will ever fight at 185 again so it would have to be at 205 and has Daley ever fought that heavy?

Who is out there that Wanderlei could fight? Tito (Excellent matchup), Newton. I think Mo is out of the question since they have training history together? McGeary is a young gun champ and only if Wanderlei got some wins would that make sense.

I personally would rather see Wanderlei get a warmup fight, its been almost 3yrs since he has fought yes?
Pump Daley full of roids to get him up to that weight and we would see Nuclear Semtex.... heads would get rocked but his movement may suffer a tad!!! Phone Post 3.0

Isn't Wand still under contract with Zuffa?

Jack_Bauer - 

Isn't Wand still under contract with Zuffa?

Nopedidilopalee

I just got a huge boner

Dana, can you please buy Rizin so I can't watch this on fight pass.
Cheers big ears. Phone Post 3.0

Idc I'll get fucking hyped for this Phone Post 3.0

I don't even care....

This is awesome!!!!

As soon as I saw the "28st" I knew this wasn't real. But wand on supplements and given till August to train can be problem for anyone.
Imo he performed better at 205 compared to 85 so an open weight wand can be a straight beast. I hope this match up happens. Phone Post 3.0

My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

shogunhoohah - Too bad Wands chin is shot, otherwise he'd be the second guy below Fedors weight class to starch him (third if you count the Arona robbery as well as Hendo)
I thought Arona won that fight. Can you give us your definition of "starch" though? Phone Post 3.0

as a long time Silva fan I do not want to see him fight again and if he did Id prefer a warmup

Yeah, not sure why they'd put UFC on the poster Phone Post 3.0

I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST 28ST

TFK_MrSmiff - I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST 28ST
LOL missed that vu Phone Post 3.0

Sasae53 -
Samoa -
I thought Arona won that fight. Can you give us your definition of "starch" though? Phone Post 3.0
He's a troll Phone Post 3.0
I know. He and I fuck it around a little from thread to thread. Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - 
TFK_MrSmiff - I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST 28ST
LOL missed that vu Phone Post 3.0

Returned buds

ttt

No rematch for Jaideep? Count me out then. The man is a warrior and after that first showing he deserves the chance to avenge that early stoppage.

I hope wand gets paid well Phone Post 3.0