Wand posts on ig. Him vs Fedor Aug 28 Rizin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0bRc3kq3d/

blue please Phone Post 3.0

Oh god Fedor is going to run him over Phone Post 3.0

@wandfc: ? http://fb.me/7OHmHSBv3
Shared via TweetCaster Phone Post 3.0

Using my Jake Shields detective skills, it appears that this is just Wandy lobbying for the fight.

Exhibit A: Wandy's comment on the pic is "?"

Exhibit B: There is a watermark on Fedor's kegpack that says "UFC WORLD 1436"

shogunhoohah - Too bad Wands chin is shot, otherwise he'd be the second guy below Fedors weight class to starch him (third if you count the Arona robbery as well as Hendo)
No version of Wand starches Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

Es not real Phone Post 3.0

I want to believe, nice seeing Wand on a post again. Phone Post 3.0

shogunhoohah - Too bad Wands chin is shot, otherwise he'd be the second guy below Fedors weight class to starch him (third if you count the Arona robbery as well as Hendo)
His neck may be a bit thicker by next fight so fingers crossed he can take shots a little better than recent times.

Semtex Daley has been asking for a Wand fight, that would be insane. Phone Post 3.0

Both way past it, Wand will be juiced to the gills though, he will come in bigger than Fedor IMO. I believe he was 5lbs heavier than Cop when they fought.

Plenty of time to cycle. Phone Post 3.0

pretty sure this is real. wand is super reliable. also, rizin and fedor have a long history of announcing fights many months in advance.

Past the prime or not who gives a fuck....this is a damm nice fight to watch....looping punches all over the place:D Phone Post 3.0

Ughhh....this isn't how it was suppose to go Fedor ! Why!?!

Big step up From Jaideep...lets be realistic here guys and face it....they wont give fedor any legit opponent...i like this fight...it will be violent and entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Brazilian supplements making a comeback! Phone Post 3.0

I for one am excited as fuck. Yeah neither guy is in his prime and its not exactly a relevant fight anymore but it should still be entertaining and its a nice Pride throwback. Phone Post 3.0

I'll believe it when I see it.

GroundStPound - 
His neck may be a bit thicker by next fight so fingers crossed he can take shots a little better than recent times.

Semtex Daley has been asking for a Wand fight, that would be insane. Phone Post 3.0

Personally, I would much rather see Semtex vs Wand than Fedor vs Wand.  Just my preference.

Would love to see Fedor fighting some of the Bellator HW's, but in Japan, in a ring.  Fedor vs Lashley, Kharitonov, Kongo, and eventually, Minakov

it may not be official but Rizin tryed to pull Fedor last opponent after the Internet shitted all over it but they just couldnt find a replacement. if the fans like this match up and react they will listin Phone Post 3.0