WAND release propaganda tape of "racist" CHAEL lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG75pr10XxY

brazil. a place where the beer flows like win and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano

*wine

"Do you remember the time you said when you were playing with computers, they were playing with mud?"

Lmfao

I'm actually happy this fight got delayed because it gives us time for more epic trash talking. Phone Post 3.0

Trust Wanderlei Silva to be the voice of reason and compassion to poor children Phone Post 3.0

Lol at anyone getting so worked up over his 2nd grade insults.

Hilarious

And double hilarious that they work Phone Post 3.0

BravoPUA - Lol at anyone getting so worked up over his 2nd grade insults.

Hilarious

And double hilarious that they work Phone Post 3.0
They are juvenile, but the Nog bros feeding a bus insult always makes me laugh for some reason Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

So is Wand saying he's black? Phone Post 3.0

This is getting so crazy.

Wanderlei does not seem self-aware. The only thing I can figure is that he feels guilty for moving from his home country to America, and feels he has to start this bullshit nationalistic argument to try to feel like less of a traitor.

The butt hurt is strong in Wand Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - people are retarded as hell, chael never said ANYTHING RACIST, brazil is a country not a race! he insulted brazil as a country, he didnt say anything about anderson being black?! so how is this RACIST?

brazil is like usa, there is no race called american. brazil is made up of Portuguese ,indians, white ass european dracula looking mother fuckers , blacks , hispanic,and all kinds of other shit. Cheal never said anything about any of these races.
Personally I don't give a shit, I'm white and from the US. But you really can't see why people are offended or calling it racist?

What does it matter anyway what term you use for it? Derogatory remarks at a country, poking at their poverty? The intention and idea is the same as racism even if you want to make excuses for it just because Brazil isn't a race. They're Brazilians with their own culture and they have a lot of pride.

Yeah I found some of it funny but I understand it's fucked up for them and I don't pretend I'm surprised that they're angry. Phone Post 3.0

EddiePain420 - people are retarded as hell, chael never said ANYTHING RACIST, brazil is a country not a race! he insulted brazil as a country, he didnt say anything about anderson being black?! so how is this RACIST?

brazil is like usa, there is no race called american. brazil is made up of Portuguese ,indians, white ass european dracula looking mother fuckers , blacks , hispanic,and all kinds of other shit. Cheal never said anything about any of these races.

I just cracked up in the office at "white ass european dracula looking mother fuckers"

He's mad. Phone Post 3.0

Wand, y u so mad tho?

HAY-cist!

This is so sad. Wand is making all these faux outraged statements about Chael, and it's just making the gangster from oregon look good.

Stop, Wand. Stop. We want to see you talk with your fists, your clinch, and your ferocity. Not with PC whining about what Chael said, especially when we all know nothing Chael says is serious.

Just fight.

Shoryuken Rw -
EddiePain420 - people are retarded as hell, chael never said ANYTHING RACIST, brazil is a country not a race! he insulted brazil as a country, he didnt say anything about anderson being black?! so how is this RACIST?

Personally I don't give a shit, I'm white and from the US. But you really can't see why people are offended or calling it racist?

What does it matter anyway what term you use for it? Derogatory remarks at a country, poking at their poverty? The intention and idea is the same as racism even if you want to make excuses for it just because Brazil isn't a race. They're Brazilians with their own culture and they have a lot of pride.

Yeah I found some of it funny but I understand it's fucked up for them and I don't pretend I'm surprised that they're angry. Phone Post 3.0
It matters 100% what word you use for it. If something isn't racist, don't call it racist. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty clear Wand is furious that all the Brazilians on TUF realized that the real Chael is a good guy, and he just can't get over. Phone Post 3.0