Wanderlei and Randleman sound off + nasty EFC KO!!

Might as well make videos dressed like cupid smoking a cigar,and wonder why no one takes you seriously at this point...

"WHAT", have you not embarrassed yourself enough on this thread? Bow out, throw up the white flag. You're a tool.

What kind of guy or guys watch a video and are more intrigued with the male hosts looks than the content. Ohh yea the gay kind of guys Phone Post

moabwarrior -  What kind of guy or guys watch a video and are more intrigued with the male hosts looks than the content. Ohh yea the gay kind of guys Phone Post

Enough said.

moabwarrior - What kind of guy or guys watch a video and are more intrigued with the male hosts looks than the content. Ohh yea the gay kind of guys Phone Post

Yup.I am 100% faggot because I think the OP looks like he is at a halloween party when he interviews people I mostly respect.

Pretty comical how WHAT and VOORHEES constantly follow each others posts. It's like Ambiguously Gay Underground Duo minus any sort of comedy.

theringmaster -  Pretty comical how WHAT and VOORHEES constantly follow each others posts. It's like Ambiguously Gay Underground Duo minus any sort of comedy.

You want comedy?

Look at that beard again.

I look at that beard on a regular basis. He's my co-host and business partner.

That beard is just who Casey is. He's a very colorful, interesting individual. That being said, he's also a,very successful coach, BJJ black belt, and promoter. 

While he's been trailblazing for this sport, you've been trolling the UG for over ten years. Give it up, bro.

Wow... Pretty original. Hating on the beard... Good episode guys

WAR BEARD!

"Grizzly Adams DID have a beard!"

*edited 'cuz I screwed-up the Happy Gilmore reference

Beard it's what's for dinner! Beard the other other white meat ! It's 10 o'clock do you know we're your beard is. MMITC! Phone Post

what -

you are coming off like a real scumbag

the guy is just defending something he has worked on and is proud enough of to post on the UG..i could see being a dick initially, cause thats what the underground thrives on, but to keep posting?

GOD...youre too old for this shit dude

Has anyone checked out the interviews? Randleman went the F off on Tito, and Wand got into some of the old school NHB stuff from Brazil.

voorhees - 
moabwarrior - What kind of guy or guys watch a video and are more intrigued with the male hosts looks than the content. Ohh yea the gay kind of guys Phone Post

Yup.I am 100% faggot because I think the OP looks like he is at a halloween party when he interviews people I mostly respect.

Halloween party? Um, your name is Voorhees right? Like I said, keep on hating and topping the posts? Everyone has the right to their opinion. Would just mean more if someone on here actually respected you..

oxvaletudo - 
voorhees - 

Halloween party? Um, your name is Voorhees right? Like I said, keep on hating and topping the posts? Everyone has the right to their opinion. Would just mean more if someone on here actually respected you..

BURN!

I just chcked out some of Wanderleis old fights on Youtube. he was a beast in the NHB fights. i had no idea he was that vicious.

guess just a NOOB

Ttt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM3RsyoLuBs&feature=youtube_gdata_player 8:14 in highlights wandy in his original nub glory. Note the headbutts and soccer kicks. Gruesome history of the sport...

ttt