Wanderlei and Randleman sound off + nasty EFC KO!!

Here is our big showcase episode from Fight Summit in Vegas. On to top of the our vicious international Ko's at 3:53 and 19:38, this episode features the controversial Kevin Randleman interview at 1:51, Stitch Duran shows off some souveniers from the Hendo/Shogun fight at 9:37, and a cast of others including Martin Kampman, Jamie Toney and Amanda Lucas. Then check it out at 14:07, we rolled over to the Wand Training Center if some hard work and this interview with the Ax Murderer where he talks early IVC NHB stuff, his Pride heyday, and whats new with the Wand Fight Team 14:07

Can we send him a UG razor for Xmas? Phone Post

The host is a tool. Get rid of that "beard".

I only use the Mac III turbo... and thanks for watching. And keep your eyes peeled for our sit down extended interview with Kevin Randleman.

Sweet Phone Post

I enjoy Inside the Cage.

Don't like the beard and stuff particularly..

But who cares.

I will still watch. 

You're not that annoying Casey  ;)

tie some razors to wands knees and let him take care of your whack ass beard

what - 
oxvaletudo - I only use the Mac III turbo... and thanks for watching. And keep your eyes peeled for our sit down extended interview with Kevin Randleman.

No you don't understand, I couldnt watch.

No I DO understand. If you don't like it then don't watch! I'm a pro fighter and coach that has been in this business, lifestyle, and network for 15 years. If you don't get it, then you don't get it. My suggestion is that you stick with Warcraft because our other viewers watch and love it. Thats how we've stayed on network tv for the last year and a half. I shaved my beard to the tune of more than six figures in sponsorships, so losing your prick ass viewship means nothing to me.. To everyone else, thanks for your support.

This episode was just another big milestone for our show. We started this thing in small town Tennessee, and have now been national in over 45 million homes for over a year. We show fights from all over the planet, and get interviews that don't follow the normal, boring template we are all used to.

If you can't get past some facial hair creativity, thats your problem. Albeit, it's a stupid problem. We bust our asses each week to entertain, so we hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor.

I didnt even look at it.

Is OP that guy w/the stupid looking beard and haircut again?

He doesnt get it.

subbed for later

TTt for Casey. The man the myth and the beard!!! And MMAITC Phone Post

TTT This thread needs more beard!!!

I can't believe some of you guys get so upset over his beard

Another good video. Keep up the hard work guys.

justingore - TTT This thread needs more beard!!!

Its because its one of those "its all you can see no matter WHAT else is going on"situations.

Brian_WCN - Another good video. Keep up the hard work guys.

Thx for the love , Brian. Hope to be working together soon!

lol i like your vids hate the beard

what - 
voorhees - I didnt even look at it.

Is OP that guy w/the stupid looking beard and haircut again?

He doesnt get it.

see, I just realized "wha happened"

I can post contributions I have made starting back in 98 if you like

lol, I make six figures as well

I'm happy for you that you earn an ample living. My comment referred more to the idea that we've had a strong monetary support that has placed us on the air for nearly two years. Therefore I tend to value the opinions and ideas of those people more than yours. And because your first comment to me ever was a derogatory remark about my personal appearance and the way I shave, I also get the impression that you aren't very closely in tuned with the brotherhood that MMA fighters live within..where respect and open mindedness are essential to being successfull in any portion of this business. Otherwise you would skip poking at someone's appearance and focus on the love of MMA that we stress. And if you say that you are incappable of looking at another human being long enough to give them a chance, thats pretty sad. But thanks for topping the post for us like 5 times already and getting us a bunch more hits. And to Voorhees, I'm glad to see you trolling again...

voorhees - 
justingore - TTT This thread needs more beard!!!

Its because its one of those "its all you can see no matter WHAT else is going on"situations.

It gets your attention more than anything else on the show.. In fact you are obscessed. Objective met!

theringmaster - 
Brian_WCN - Another good video. Keep up the hard work guys.

Thx for the love , Brian. Hope to be working together soon!

Lol, I was wondering if you'd recognize me from my screen name. I definitely look forward to working together with you guys as well!