Wanderlei Pictures

I want that fucking red shirt that shit is awesome.

cool

Dcastillo-What you need to do is go to www.casca-grossa.com and let JJ and Carol take care of all your mma clothing needs. Very professional company and very good people.

thats so weird to see vanderlei smile like that...

You need to toss that Wanderlei dude a beatin. He was OBVIOUSLY grabbing your wifes ass! BTW let me know how that turns out.

LOL it turns out w/me in the hospital with a barrio style beatdown..............

thnx Irishthunder for the props...........

Silva is the man..... dont take my word for it ask the girl

"I want that fucking red shirt that shit is awesome."

It is an awesome shirt.It's my favorite Chute Boxe shirt lol. www.casca-grossa.com is where you should go and click on the Chute Boxe icon and it will show you everything from Chute Boxe they have and there are some awesome clothes from them.I plan on getting the Shogun and Acacio shirts or whatever when they come in and now they only need Ninja's stuff lol.Keep up the good work guys Casca Grossa, Full Contact Fighter, and Sprawl are the best MMA companies ever!!!!!!

Damn JJ, that's Carol? Does she have a sister?

GetDownQuik,

sorry, I don't have any sisters, but I have friends.... *Laughs*

Sermon I am lucky ( when she is not on the war path )

Thnx

amor, don't tell my secrets.... I want to be able to defend myself .... with a frying pan, but not on the back of the head, it is not allowed.... :)

COOL!!!

Your wife was great on Seinfeld!

"It is an awesome shirt.It's my favorite Chute Boxe shirt lol. www.casca-grossa.com is where you should go and click on the Chute Boxe icon and it will show you everything from Chute Boxe they have and there are some awesome clothes from them."

XL Red Jersey WAND out of stock :'(

If you go to Casca Grossa tournaments, you may be fortunate to have her register you - and if you can win your division, you get a free Wandy t-shirt. What more could you ask for in a company? (maybe next year you could have Wanderlei hand out t-shirts to the winners..)
BTW, when will the Atlanta tourny rankings from last month be added?

Mchapman they are being done, it will all be posted asap and thnx for the compliment...........and who knows maybe next yr we will surprise you all.........

ttt

what ????????????

TTT..............