Wanderlei Seminar - UK

Thought I would post this for those in the UK, or willing to travel:

Wanderlei Silva Seminar
26th February 2005

Alex De Souza is proud to confirm that he will be holding a seminar with the current Pride Middleweight Champion and the 2003 Pride GP Champion Wanderlei Silva.

The "Axe Murderer" is in London to corner teammate Evangelista "Cyborg" Santos at Cage Rage 10, but he willl be conducting the seminar before the event kicks off. Joining Wanderlei for the seminar will be fellow Brazilians, Rafael Cordeiro and Rudimar Fedrigo.

This Seminar is planned for the 26th February at the Wembley Conference Centre between 2pm - 5pm (same day and venue as Cage Rage 10)

The Seminar will cost £50 per person, but there will be a small discount if people purchase Cage Rage tickets and seminars tickets through the Seminar organiser Alex De Souza.

To enquire about a seminar place contact Alex De Souza at alex@desouzabjj.e7even.com or by phone on 07765032907

3T

Damn, those of you in London better take advantage of this.

ttt

I wish I still lived in the UK.

AM Workout:
How to stare your opponent down.

PM Workout:
How to stomp on someone's face.

Noon workout: How to knee someone so blood explodes out of there mouth.

Does that fee include lunch and/or head tattoos?

It would make an excellent day out for MMA fans, train with Wanderlei and Rudimar then later that evening watch one of their new students, 'Cyborg', competing at Cage Rage 10!

There are very few spaces left, don't leave it too late and be dissapointed!