Wanderlei vs Roger Gracie - Who wins and how?

Reach vs power, long range jab vs power hooks/overhands... Sub master vs someone who has never been submitted.

Would this play out like Hunt vs Struve? Or would the long jab and size frustrate and overwhelm Wandy?

As a Wandy fan, I like this matchup.

Rogers striking isnt enough to keep wand at bay

Wand KO

Wand by brutal KO Phone Post

I'd love to see it.

Same way this fight ended

Good fight I'll take wand in that one. Phone Post

Any tentativeness by Roger would be taken advantage of and would offer a quick finish for Wand. No way he could take him down either. Phone Post

I agree with every post so far.

Yet prior to king mo, I thought roger was the future.. He had the bjj, and had the youth/build of Jones.
Wandy on the other hand was bombarded by retirement talk.

This is why I love MMA.. And style vs style!

im actually on the other side of the fence,and think it would look alot like roger vs jardine...roger has decent enough takedowns,and wandy would make it easier by rushing in

however if he were to gas in the 3rd like he did against jardine,wand would turn his lights out

Wand by KO.

TheThrill - im actually on the other side of the fence,and think it would look alot like roger vs jardine...roger has decent enough takedowns,and wandy would make it easier by rushing in

however if he were to gas in the 3rd like he did against jardine,wand would turn his lights out

Jardine isn't explosive and not a power puncher, Wand should KO Roger. Phone Post

Ghetto-Top-Team -

Same way this fight ended

Head butt from a roided up wrestler? Don't think so pal. Phone Post

More to the point- how will roger vs Tim Kennedy play? Phone Post