WANDERLEI VS TITO REMATCH?

Who else would like to see these two fight again? After seeing tito try to strike with liddel and get owned i would like to see tito try to trade knees and punches with wanderlei again, since hes alot better now, who else?

Tito would run a marathon inside the octagon.

Yea , but i would love to see Wanderlei put a knee through titos pretty little face :P

tito would stand no chance against wanderlei however i would like to watch it.

Tito wont stand and trade with Silva, the only reason Tito traded with chuck is because he knew thats what it would have taken to beat him. Tito can GNP Silva without really needing to stand much with him to get the take down.

btw wanderlei was a newb b4 at bjj, hes now a blackbelt, from a gracie blackbelt at that, i think wanderlei would probably do pretty well on the ground vs tito, and standing wanderlei will make tito run off like a little girl again

No disrespect to the former champ, but since when is Tito's face pretty??

Honestly, Silva is so exciting that I don't care who he fights.

But he would own both Tito and Belfort in rematches :)

Maximus, i point you to the "Ok ladies whos the hottest thread" there was so many cat calls for tito it makes me sick, id like wanderlei to make him as ugly as he is

They both nearly KOed eachother at different points in the first fight from the looks of it, so hopefully in a rematch we'd see them slug it out for a bit.

Hi,
In which UFC did Wanderlei fight against Tito? How did Tito win? Thanks for any info.

"Hi, In which UFC did Wanderlei fight against Tito? How did Tito win? Thanks for any info."

UFC 1, they fought after royce gracie won the tourny!

who gave silva a bjj black-belt?

Carlos Gracie Jr.

"Hi, In which UFC did Wanderlei fight against Tito? How did Tito win? Thanks for any info."
Tito foght Wand for the vacant Middleweight title at UFC 25:Ultimate Japan 3 and Tito took Wand to school.He alsmot KO'ed him in the second and the only round Wand got anything in was the third when he tagged Tito with a right hand and Tito flew away from Wand and recovered and got the takedown.Tito dominated the entire fight other than the one minute that Wand landed the right hand.if they fought again it would be much more of the same.