Wandy vs. Rashad (with source)...

http://dreamfighters.com/site/?action=detail&id=1211733447

BRUTAL KO! YES!

silva should take that fight. and should win it.

it says its a rumor

Rashad has the potential to stink up this fight

Ensanity - Rashad has the potential to stink up this fight

thats racist

RIP Rashad. Hope it happens.

I want to believe this rumor, so I've decided I will believe it.  I think I'm one of  very few Rashad fans, but I'll be cheering for silva all the way.

Revenge for the Technoviking , nah.

Rashad could win the same way Arona did.

I hope not. Rashad stands a good chance at laying on Wandy and praying out a 3-round decision snooze fest. It might look a whole lot like Wandy-Arona 1

Baroquen Record -
Ensanity - Rashad has the potential to stink up this fight

thats racist

lol

If this happens Wand will KO Evans.

Bah.  That would just be bad match-making.  They run the risk of Wanderlei getting laid on for 15 minutes. 

They need to give him a non-technical striker, like Houston Alexander or James Irvin, someone who will stand with him and let him put on a show, so they can set up the Rampage fight.

They need to give him a non-technical striker, like Houston Alexander or James Irvin, someone who will stand with him and let him put on a show, so they can set up the Rampage fight"

talk about bad matchmaking. matching silva up against anybody other than someone the UFC wants to build up would be terrible in case silva lost. matching him up against somebody he should beat, like rashad, but somebody they are trying to build up, like rashad, would make sense because in the event silva lost.. the ufc wouldnt have a guy like james irvin talking about being in line for a title shot.

Evans will be put to sleep quickly.

Damnnn that could be great!

I hope Wand comes in for another rape choke!

false rumor.

right now Evans is being matched up with someone else...or at least the UFC brass is focused on another match up and pushing for that fight before wandy v Evans

I wouldnt mind seeing Wand run through the whole TUF cast.

Interesting fight for sure...