Want 2 buy a cage/octagon & need a 170 to spar ?TX

I am asking this question as a favor for a coworker because the UG is a brotherhood...and maybe it will help out some UGers too.

My friend, Charlie Ontiveros Sr. runs a small school called Hard Head Hitters out of Cleveland, Texas, which is about an hour north of Houston. He works a full-time laborious job to pay for the gym, then trains his students at night because of his love of the sport.

His son, Charlie Ontiveros, won a fight that was a YouTube favorite, "Charlie's one punch KO" when he was 19yo. Charlie Sr. works his butt off to give a rural area a place to train not to make money. Charlie also puts on Ammy events to help further the sport by matchmaking, organizing, advertising, renting cages, etc., after the venue takes their cut and all the other costs, he makes only enough to pay the bills. Many SE Texas UGers know of his work ethic & the quality of fighters that he is creating with his limited resources.

Charlie wants to buy a durable cage for his gym to train his fighters. Due to size constraints, it needs to be around 22' in diameter. Depending on construction, it can be bigger. His school is about an hour North of Houston so please consider this with shipping costs. But depending on your location, he said he also may come and pick it up.

Any help will be much appreciated and forwarded. You can mma-mail me or reply here with ideas on building one or offers to sell.

Also, if their is any 170#ers(or any weight not to extremely different)fighters, Pro or Ammy, that want to spar/roll with an up & coming fighter whether it's to get a different look, get ready for a fight, or just change up your routine, please let me know. I will get you in contact with him personally. . . or check out his website:

http://www.tigerwarriorsmartialarts.com/

Thank you, MMA.tv and The Underground, for creating the greatest brotherhood website of any sport. MMA.tv has built the best grass-root networking, all the team work has made mma the phenomenon it is now in just a short period of time. Any help you can provide, will be passed on directly to my friend.

Thanks,
Cire
Sent from my iPhone

I live in the woodlands. Never been in a fight but I'd be willing to help you out. I'm 185 6'1 Cleveland isn't to far but I could probably help out on the weekends Phone Post

Oppsicrappedmypants - I live in the woodlands. Never been in a fight but I'd be willing to help you out. I'm 185 6'1 Cleveland isn't to far but I could probably help out on the weekends Phone Post

Ok, I will mma email you later bc the iPhone app does not allow mail. Phone Post

Contact member Dojosensei.He is always offering good and great deals for forum members.

ATTN: DojoSensei 

crowbar -  Contact member Dojosensei.He is always offering good and great deals for forum members.

ATTN: DojoSensei 

x2, he's blowing out cages every month or so

TTT. I will email y'all back when I am on my computer since the iPhone app cannot email. Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

22ft octagon floor cage, including all padding, vinyl, corner pads normally $5250, with UG discount looking right at $5000. Shipping on a 20ft to the houston area is roughly 650, 22ft should be a bit more but pickups are always welcome. We are straight up interstate 35 in KC. We build every project custom and estimated timeframe on floor cages is 2-4 weeks

Rings and Cages, Inc

913 669 8582

Rev

Thanks alot I will pass on the word! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

If you YouTube, "Legacy series 10-22-11 Mike v Charlie", is another one of Charlie's fights at The House of Blues in Houston. Phone Post