want to check on order...

Mike,
In reference to your posts, I can give you the dates I called and left taped messages about my order, I was never called back. I have spoken to you three times and ech time I called you. I can also forward all the e-mails I have sent. After yesterday when I have finally given up complaining about the order, you called me last night, gave me a tracking number. Please understand I am not trying to cause a problem or trash anyone. My order was shuffled around according to you and I am sure I wiil get it. My tracking order doesnt even show up yet which means it has just been shipped. I have been told twice it was on its way, this going on since 12-05-03.
Again I am in no way bashing the SBG, I just wanted to clear the air. Mike I am sure you have your hands full, but after all this time in waiting I would have been much more inclined in the future to order again if my order would have been shipped over night or fed exed to me since I have waited so long. This was never offered. I never cancelled my order I am just disgusted now with the whole thing.

"If Mike says your product shipped, it has shipped". .

Actually MAtt, this is not true. I am sure Mike is a hard working, industrious person, but it is time to consider adding more personnel to the video distribution arm of SBG. A one man show is just not cutting it anymore. I ordered the 3 dvd rodney king boxing set in early december. Received it about two weeks later, but the first dvd was defective. Sent it back, and notified mike that I sent it back. He tells me that he has sent a replacement out on 12/16. What comes in the mail is the defective DVD that I sent back to SBG with a big "unclaimed" sticker on it. I sent another email telling Mike what happened and he told me on 12/30 to send it back and he will send my dvd out the next day. which means he lied about sending it out on 12/16. I ask him the status of my order and on 1/8 he says it has been sent out. finally, after over a month of not receiving my product, on january 20th I email him telling him I need a tracking number. He finally responds on the 26th with a tracking number. I input the tracking number into the USPS website, and learn that he mailed it out on monday the 26th, which means he lied THREE times to me about sending out the replacement. Now, I actually had an internal struggle over whether I should make this post or not. But the fact of the matter is, Mike is not doing the job you hired him for, and you deserve to know and potential customers deserve to know as well. Maybe mine is a horrible, worst-case scenario. Since there were only two other dissatisfied customers on this thread, that may well be the case. But I thought I should give you a heads up.

I will look into it.

-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

Matoki,

I was very concerned as to your post so I have looked into the issue myself.

According to our records over 190 packages where sent out by us in December. Of those packages, 6 where never recieved. What happened to them. . .I dont know but I do know they where shipped off. Apparently during the holidays packages are sometimes lost by the postal service. To correct this we have since instituted the tracking system. With that being used on every order I am sure this issue wont happen again.

We have shipped a second package to all 6 customers.

So I dont think that Mike lied about sending your replacment dvd, it just didn't make it there. My understanding is he apologized for the inconvenience, and offered you a discount on any future purchases, and you where happy with that?

I am not sure about shipping you one or two replacment dvd's? I have asked Mike to respond directly to you online, or over the phone and explain what happened himself, and I am sure he will.

I am sorry to hear your experience was anything other then positive. For 99% of our the customers it seems to be a positive experience, and we want to make sure that number moves to 100%. With the tracking numbers any issues of shipping should be solved.

regards;

"Now, I actually had an internal struggle over whether I should make this post or not. But the fact of the matter is, Mike is not doing the job you hired him for, and you deserve to know and potential customers deserve to know as well. Maybe mine is a horrible, worst-case scenario. Since there were only two other dissatisfied customers on this thread, that may well be the case. But I thought I should give you a heads up."

I appreciate that, and you can always reach me via e-mail at: info@straightblastgym.com

-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

thank you for your quick response, Matt. I can send you the emails that have been sent back and forth if you wish, and there was never a mention about discounts or anything. I hope you don't think I was angling for a discount though. I honestly think that the King dvds are excellent and am still waiting on the first one. I plan on buying the jits with hits when it comes out. I have been involved in running a business for most of my life and I thought i should let you know, not to get Mike in trouble but because I sincerely want to do further business wiht Sbg. If i thought the dvds sucked, I honestly wouldn't care either way. I should also apologize. I should never have used the word, "lie". But being told something three times and seeing nothing come from those words is frustrating.

No worries Matoki, and I appreciate the feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the tapes.

We are trying to make the shipping operations as smooth as possible. Everyone loves the product, but we would like to make the shipping and handling just as smooth.

When it was all shipped from a large corporation product delivery was slightly faster, but there was absolutley zero customer service in terms of feedback on the product. Or an individual person you could call and speak with everytime. I believe this current mode of fufillment will work better in the long run, and hopefully create a better experience for customers.

I've asked Mike to get back with tommorow first thing when he gets to work at noon, so I am sure you will hear back from him.

To be fair to Mike he did take over at the critical Holiday season when orders come in quickly. But at the sametime we need to make absolutley sure the buying experience is 100% positive for everyone.

-Matt Thornton
www.straightblastgym.com

Hey Ya,
It finally came today, January 29. I havent watched it yet but it. Sorry about all the posts I am happy again.

Matt,
I had order I was checking on for A. Denzau in La Quinta California. I wrote two e-mails and called about it. It's order # 1829 from January 2. I was hoping that this would ship soon.
Thank you

I left (1) voicemail the other day, and though I didn't hear back, my DVD showed up today. The problem, as I had predicted, was at my local post office, and not with the Straight Blast.

I'm so happy! I'm going to go watch my DVD!

~TT / Chris

ttt

got my order today!(actually yesterday since today is sunday, but I never checked my mail) thanks a lot!

Damn now I hope my order comes through.

Just Talked to Mike, he was extremely helpful, especially considering what happened to my credit card.

Seems that all the delay is based on Demand outstripping supply... And that speaks volumes about the DVDs...