War Danis!

I trained with him for 3 years. Never really cared for him. Regardless was a phenomenal grappler. Recent times he won me over now I am a fan. Fuck Logan Paul! I really believe Danis may have the grit to pull this out. I can tell you first hand he is a world class competitor. He’s not Ben Askren - I really believe he has been training and showing horrible training clips on purpose. Go Danis!!!

5 Likes

Would absolutely LOVE IT if Danis could pull this off somehow!

Man, if that’s the case and he comes out looking like a prime Vitor with his hands, I’m going to be a fan for life lol. His trolling has me thoroughly entertained.

2 Likes

does he have hands?

That’s the million dollar question. Regardless don’t need to be special to beat Logan Paul

3 Likes

true. but if he doesn’t have hands on him he gon lose

It’s hard to imagine him having hands but I hope he does, it would be gold if Logan went down hard

War Anus

i wouldnt expect dds boxing to be as good as logans
and i am no logan fan

You are probably right but what about power and the ability to make a person mentally quit? These are more likely to be factors with 2 guys who aren’t skilled boxers . This is the path to victory for Danis if he has one

1 Like

I noticed Logan at the weigh in didn’t seem like he wanted to be there.

That wasn’t the look (IMHO) of a man who wants to kill someone who has completely humiliated him and destroyed his fiancé’s reputation.

Not saying that Logan won’t or can’t win but if he isn’t mentally tuned in enough then I think Danis definitely has a chance to win here.

Though I have Logan as the favourite due to more years training pure boxing compared to Dillon.

Isn’t Logan 0-1-1 in boxing?

Yes

2024 will be the year of Danis win or lose

Danis by 2nd round TKO

1 Like

Donis won me over, I am not going to lie

LOL

He sucks

1 Like

Hero.

Who was winning?

D’Anus landed 4 punches all fight