War Diaz, It's just a shot away

Check out this Nate Diaz video that Daniel Goland and I put together. and LET'S GO NATE!

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/nate-diaz-on-fox-17-must-watch-exclusive-video-gimmie-shelter/

sub

In. Can't wait for this weekend!! Too bad it isn't 5 rds Phone Post 3.0

WAR NAAAAAATE

Fucking dope bro! 209 represent. VTFU!

It's a great video really well done VU Layzie Phone Post 3.0

Im not saying this is an easy, walk right over em, kind of fight for Nate. Not at all.

That said, Nate via sub in the 3rd Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big fan of MJ but I always back the Diaz boys! You fucking betcha Phone Post 3.0

In for later Phone Post 3.0

Milo Kerrigan - I'm a big fan of MJ but I always back the Diaz boys! You fucking betcha Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Hell ya Phone Post 3.0

Nick and Nate are the only ppv's I buy these days. 209! Phone Post 3.0

Johnson deserves to move forward in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

That was awesome, i wanna smash some stuff now Phone Post 3.0

We had a pretty big thread here a while ago about that. Which is where i learned the story. Phone Post 3.0

WAR NATE

VTFU -
LayzieTheSavage -

Check out this Nate Diaz video that Daniel Goland and I put together. and LET'S GO NATE!

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/nate-diaz-on-fox-17-must-watch-exclusive-video-gimmie-shelter/

10/10 !

Awesome video, with the perfect dark song as background to Nate Diaz's approach to fighting.

To him, it's not about promotion or ppv's or points; it's about incapacitating and humiliating the man who stands across from him and thinks he can win.

Well done. That video made my night. Always a Nate and Nick fan. VU

And, to anyone who likes to use the Google, check out the story behind Gimme Shelter. It spawned from the reality of the 60's when death from war and assassinations were 'just a shot away.'

And, the 'rape, murder, it's just a shot away' vocals were performed by a woman the Stones called up in the middle of the night and persuaded to come down and record for them.

And, I believe Big Nog walks out to it. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, man. Speaking of Big Nog... I had an incredibly motivating talk with him about my arm injury. What a great guy. Phone Post 3.0

That was great! Voted up, sir.

WAR Nate!! Phone Post 3.0

MojoJojo - That was great! Voted up, sir.

WAR Nate!! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks, man. Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage - It's a great video really well done VU Layzie Phone Post 3.0
Much appreciated! Phone Post 3.0