War Diaz, It's just a shot away

D241 -

BobSalvage seems like cool peeps, cool that Salvage and Savage got to kick it.

Thanks man and it was an amazing experience. Definitely made some friend for sure!! That's why I love this place Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage -
LayzieTheSavage -
BobSalvage -
LayzieTheSavage -
BobSalvage -
LayzieTheSavage -
BobSalvage - Layzie, thank you for seriously the most unforgettable night of my life. The love and hospitality you showed me was something I will never forget and I just seriously cannot thank you enough. It was an honor to chill with you and the crew last night and I sincerely hope our paths cross again

Much Love from Nick and Brooke Phone Post 3.0
Any time, man! I appreciate your constant support. Glad you got to come hang out with us!
I'm so hungover... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I feel like a wounded puppy right now lol good times! Phone Post 3.0
I don't even remember getting to say peace out. When did you dip out? I was wasted. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah we tried to find you but Brooke said she saw you go somewhere with a couple people. I was on the brink of being throughly blacked and I didn't want to leave without saying bye but I needed to be put down hahah we got on the road at like 5:30 this morning it was brutal.

That's on me man my bad!!! Phone Post 3.0
LoL! All good! Glad you had a good time!
Did you get any pictures with the team? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I actually snagged one with Nate right after he got there! He was so awesome about it! Gonna have to get one with you next time man Phone Post 3.0
Good stuff, man! Glad you had fun! Good times... Phone Post 3.0