WAR Joel Auzon!

Can't wait for this fight!!! 

TTT
Didn't realize the Reebok kits were quite so customizable. ..I'm in favor of them now Phone Post 3.0

This thread is not getting enough business Phone Post 3.0

WAR JOEL

Letibleu -

Can't wait for this fight!!! 

Who is that masked man? Phone Post 3.0

Imagine Joel vs Giblert when he returns Phone Post 3.0

WAT JOEL Phone Post 3.0

It's still rock and roll to me ! Phone Post 3.0

I have to say that I'm disappointed in Lauzon. He could be any turtle and he chose Donatello?!

War Jose Lazuon Phone Post 3.0

zebers3 - 

I have to say that I'm disappointed in Lauzon. He could be any turtle and he chose Donatello?!

Its fitting

Too Rude -
zebers3 - 

Its fitting

Totally Phone Post 3.0

Bah gawd that Joel Auzon!!! Phone Post 3.0

fraz1001 - War Billy Joel Phone Post 3.0

Billy Joel was a decent amateur boxer when he was younger. If you look at the cover of The Stranger his old gloves are on the wall. Just a little tidbit for ya.

BigDaddy15 -

Billy Joel was a decent amateur boxer when he was younger. If you look at the cover of The Stranger his old gloves are on the wall. Just a little tidbit for ya.
I heard that he lost a lot of fights, but it taught him how to lose O.K. Phone Post 3.0

Spinning Shit -
BigDaddy15 -

I heard that he lost a lot of fights, but it taught him how to lose O.K. Phone Post 3.0
I heard that if you close the bathroom door and say bloody mary five times into the mirror, she comes out and tries to kill you. Phone Post 3.0

KenShamrockWOOOOO -
Spinning Shit -
BigDaddy15 -

I heard that if you close the bathroom door and say bloody mary five times into the mirror, she comes out and tries to kill you. Phone Post 3.0
I've heard that if you fart in the shower you'll smell like that fart all day. Phone Post 3.0

mcgoogle66 -
KenShamrockWOOOOO -
Spinning Shit -
BigDaddy15 -

I've heard that if you fart in the shower you'll smell like that fart all day. Phone Post 3.0
I heard if you fart in the shower you can smell ot better too! :) Phone Post 3.0