War Machine Cursing LIKE A MO FO!!!

It's cold! I need a slurpee! Phone Post 3.0

Its raining..........

ITS FUCKING COLD!! Phone Post 3.0

Was this the day of the incident? If so, why would it be cold? It's Las Vegas in summer. On top of that, if it's so cold, why does he want a slurpee?

Is there a follow up to this video? I'm really interested in seeing whether he got his slurpee and how he transitions from mad to happy.

Papi Chingon - Was this the day of the incident? If so, why would it be cold? It's Las Vegas in summer. On top of that, if it's so cold, why does he want a slurpee?

Is there a follow up to this video? I'm really interested in seeing whether he got his slurpee and how he transitions from mad to happy.
It was in February and there's another video of him raging about chalk. Phone Post 3.0

Tubarao - SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

Where do concussions come into play here, if at all, regarding the downward spiral John took over the recent years?

Think he will or should use concussions as a legal defense to lighten his sentence?

being pounded in the head all of the time with only tiny gloves between your head and your opponents skull doesn't seem like it would help his cause any. Phone Post 3.0
Valid question. Phone Post 3.0

Blade Brown -
RollHighAllDay - All I wanted was a fuckin Pepsi!!!

My take on all this is scumbag war machine walked in on his girl fucking a dude. So he beat the shit out of the guy. Christie Mack then stabs him to protect her friend. Then war machine beats the ever loving shit out of her. She escapes naked because she was fucking the dude. Guys, you can't turn a ho into a house wife. Girls, don't fuck psychopath mma fighters with reputations for being fucking crazy, you'll probably catch a few beatings. Phone Post 3.0
Good synopsis Phone Post 3.0
She stabbed war machine first? I wasn't aware she stabbed him. So she used excessive force first? Phone Post 3.0

'AARRGHGHH im so fucking mad right now'

Hahahahaah.

Oh and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE3VpxYq5h4

I'm not crazy! Phone Post 3.0

it's not too bad...

It's hard to feel sorry for this idiot. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf -
DcupNIPs - 
NawNawNaw - "ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0
All he wanted was a Pepsi, IMO Phone Post 3.0

this NOt everyone going to get the reference i think its funny as shit
Lol!!! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

A Lobotomy is in order Phone Post 3.0

Winston Wolf -
DcupNIPs - 
NawNawNaw - "ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

this NOt everyone going to get the reference i think its funny as shit
Fuck yea. Best band ever Phone Post 3.0

If you close your eyes and listen, you would think your listening to Ja Rule

too stupid for society

PaulieG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQKgxGc7lMg

Video of War Machine cursing like a machine!

such an eloquent and delightful young man

DcupNIPs - 

lol