War Machine Cursing LIKE A MO FO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQKgxGc7lMg

Video of War Machine cursing like a machine!

"ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

NawNawNaw - "ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0
All he wanted was a Pepsi, IMO Phone Post 3.0

Danger to society. Prison then hospital. IMO

DcupNIPs - 
NawNawNaw - "ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

this NOt everyone going to get the reference i think its funny as shit

^awesome reference. Phone Post 3.0

DcupNIPs - 

And she wouldn't give it to him! LMAO. One of my all time favorite songs.

NawNawNaw - "ALL I WANTED WAS A SLURPEE!" The dude needs a psychiatrist and some heavy meds. How Christy Mack didn't see all this coming is beyond me. Phone Post 3.0

Really? It's beyond you? Think real hard and it might come to you. I think you may be asking yourself the wrong question.

All I wanted was a fuckin Pepsi!!!

My take on all this is scumbag war machine walked in on his girl fucking a dude. So he beat the shit out of the guy. Christie Mack then stabs him to protect her friend. Then war machine beats the ever loving shit out of her. She escapes naked because she was fucking the dude. Guys, you can't turn a ho into a house wife. Girls, don't fuck psychopath mma fighters with reputations for being fucking crazy, you'll probably catch a few beatings. Phone Post 3.0

VUs for ST reference!

DcupNIPs -
Annndd you get my VU of the day sir. Phone Post 3.0

RollHighAllDay - All I wanted was a fuckin Pepsi!!!

My take on all this is scumbag war machine walked in on his girl fucking a dude. So he beat the shit out of the guy. Christie Mack then stabs him to protect her friend. Then war machine beats the ever loving shit out of her. She escapes naked because she was fucking the dude. Guys, you can't turn a ho into a house wife. Girls, don't fuck psychopath mma fighters with reputations for being fucking crazy, you'll probably catch a few beatings. Phone Post 3.0

most likely scenerio He is no angel but she aint no saint

DcupNIPs -
Just one pepsi?

Is he. Far from. Suicidal? Phone Post 3.0

SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

Where do concussions come into play here, if at all, regarding the downward spiral John took over the recent years?

Think he will or should use concussions as a legal defense to lighten his sentence?

being pounded in the head all of the time with only tiny gloves between your head and your opponents skull doesn't seem like it would help his cause any. Phone Post 3.0

Tubarao - SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

Where do concussions come into play here, if at all, regarding the downward spiral John took over the recent years?

Think he will or should use concussions as a legal defense to lighten his sentence?

being pounded in the head all of the time with only tiny gloves between your head and your opponents skull doesn't seem like it would help his cause any. Phone Post 3.0
typo

" being pounded in the head all of the time with only tiny gloves between your skull and your opponents fists doesn't seem like it would help his cause any." Phone Post 3.0

He's dumber than I thought. He doesn't know that people who rob stores like to wear hoodies, so they can't be identified? This is a concept a 7 year old child would grasp.

"It's raining!" In the store? Really?

It's going to be raining jizz in his bunghole soon enough!

Tubarao - SERIOUS QUESTION HERE

I have severe memory loss from silent concussions. Doc said I must have had hundreds. I've been training as long as Koppenhaver has been alive and it never occurred to me to beat the shit out of a woman.

Concussions cause memory loss, not make you violent. He was already violent.

Roid rage! Phone Post 3.0

What a fucking idiot. If he just took his hoodie off and shut the fuck up for three minutes he would of got his slurpy. He spent more time and effort making a video and getting worked up then he would of with one swipe of his arm. What a clown haha. Phone Post 3.0