WAR MACHINE...mma fugitve recovery here to help

You sound like a good guy. Sorry you have to be so close to Quincy, he is a terrible little man.

When you see that little faggot tell him shansky said hi

MakeMeBleed - 
MakeMeBleed - The dude just said he would give the money to his law fund? What is the world coming to when you can't trust the words of a good honest bounty hunter Phone Post 3.0
Ment to quote Eric Phone Post 3.0

Well, no offense to OP but I'd rather meet up with a lawyer than a random guy with a free mail account.

Eric Bloodaxe -
MakeMeBleed - 
MakeMeBleed - The dude just said he would give the money to his law fund? What is the world coming to when you can't trust the words of a good honest bounty hunter Phone Post 3.0

Well, no offense to OP but I'd rather meet up with a lawyer than a random guy with a free mail account.

Go hug a tree hippy :-) Phone Post 3.0

On his twitter, he'd talk about wanting to beat someone down pretty much every other day.

KnowAnySailors - I'm quite impressed he hasn't been caught yet. Dude always struck me as intelligent but insane. Like emotionally disabled for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Not so sure about the intelligent part

lol, i'm sure that would go down well, giving C. Mack's 10k reward to war machine to help get him off with fucking her up.

Plus we are potentially in for the best episode of DOG ever! You can't take that from the people OP, please god don't...........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MakeMeBleed - 
Eric Bloodaxe -
MakeMeBleed - 

Go hug a tree hippy :-) Phone Post 3.0

I can't, I 'm chained to one right now back-to-trunk!

How did we get this far in the thread without "laziest bounty hunter ever. .."? Phone Post 3.0

Wow OP wants to help a woman beating piece of shit. I guess that makes you a piece of shit by associat. Phone Post 3.0

wart machine need to go to his lawyers office and have him drive him to the police station to turn himself in or else this is going to end badly. he needs to take this guys offer as well. if he has half a brain that is.i kinda hope he doesnt and he gets whats coming to him though.

Quincy's brother? I support this then. Phone Post 3.0

Op is a smooth talker, almost pimpish.

Charizard - Wow OP wants to help a woman beating piece of shit. I guess that makes you a piece of shit by associat. Phone Post 3.0

Give me a fucking break, you simple minded knob.

Charizard - Wow OP wants to help a woman beating piece of shit. I guess that makes you a piece of shit by associat. Phone Post 3.0

VD for phaggotry

DeLurked - How did we get this far in the thread without "laziest bounty hunter ever. .."? Phone Post 3.0
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0

ocbjjchick - 
Res ipsa loquitar -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
sandmanstebelton - Yes.....except I work alone
So you're like the 007 of Bounty Hunting then?

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

Crocodile Dundee? Phone Post 3.0

Boba Fett is the GOAT bounty hunter. VTFU fren. Phone Post 3.0

WHY does everyone think Boba was such a badass?? The ONE time shit got real what happened??? He jet-packed himself into the side of a pontoon boat and got eaten by a sandworm. He is the KEYSTONE COPS of a galaxy far far away.

Charizard - Wow OP wants to help a woman beating piece of shit. I guess that makes you a piece of shit by associat. Phone Post 3.0
You're like fucking 12. Shut your cumdumpster and go to school, shitstain. Phone Post 3.0

drewb75 -
ocbjjchick - 
Res ipsa loquitar -

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

WHY does everyone think Boba was such a badass?? The ONE time shit got real what happened??? He jet-packed himself into the side of a pontoon boat and got eaten by a sandworm. He is the KEYSTONE COPS of a galaxy far far away.
You and people like you need to drink drano, then blow yourselves up in the desert. Boba fett is the greatest. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

Lmao!

VU. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -
drewb75 -
ocbjjchick - 
Res ipsa loquitar -

Jason Bourne?

The Lone Ranger?

You and people like you need to drink drano, then blow yourselves up in the desert. Boba fett is the greatest. Phone Post 3.0
Lol how many of your almost 50k posts are insults? Phone Post 3.0