Was anybody actually better than Khabib?

“Jack, I was just thinking about you again during my day today and I just came in your thread to tell you that…”

Why-are-you-so-obsessed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Jordan Laughing GIFs | Tenor

it is a lot when you consider the fact that it is all troll content, most likely posted purely with the intention of trying to get people to argue with you to distract you from your mental health issues.

Good luck with that, psycho :joy:

2 Likes

Lol at GOAT

Dude isn’t anywhere in the goat radar.

He is the second best lightweight of all time.

1 Like

I destroy this goof in every MMA related argument and I’m the troll? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Like your dumb ass trying to claim BJ over Khabib, or that I was NDA.

What happened with that?

Oh-snap GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@Floppy_Divac Still banging your bro? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’ve been fucking your goats for the last few months. The pungent flavor of goat poop is probably the only reason you haven’t noticed the taste of dick when you lick their assholes.

2 Likes

Jonas Brothers What GIF by ABC Network

Good Luck With All That GIFs | Tenor

What’s wrong, Jerry? Running to the bathroom to go brush your teeth all of a sudden?

walking heat GIF

This is not a credible opinion. Keep repeating it all you want it’s not going to change that.

Khabib is the only LW with 3 title defences that doesn’t have double digit losses. Nobody at LW is even close to him.

How come Georges never said Bum J Penn was the GOAT?

Nope Jon Jon didn’t acknowledge BJ either

Welterweight belt from Matt Hughes holds more value than an undefeated record from Can-istan

Khabib is above benson and Edgar because of his perfect record I would say.

Also winning your belt from Al Iaquinta is a complete joke.

2 Likes

How come GSP and Jones list Khabib as a GOAT and don’t even mention BJ?

Could it be that they know more about MMA than you?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: But hey ho we have some delusional Dagi hating inbreds on the UG that think BJ is better

“Responding to Anderson Silva’s claims, Penn humbly thanked ‘The Spider’. He stated that it is an honor to be referred to as a GOAT by someone of Silva’s stature.”

Anderson Silva thinks BJ Penn is goat.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci_GqrIPNwO/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=d065abe4-e0f5-4b23-b9eb-f10f6b59e428&ig_mid=964F09F6-C1D0-4167-A69B-A5A953E50C9D

Anderson thinks everyone is the GOAT and that’s still 2-1 in favour of Khabib.

Khabib Nurmagomedov GIF - Khabib Nurmagomedov - Discover & Share GIFs

Commentator Joe Rogan Reveals Why “G.O.A.T” BJ Penn vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov Is His Dream UFC Fight

UFC color commentator and podcaster Joe Rogan has revealed his dream match in the UFC. In a recent episode of the Joe Rogan Experience‘, Rogan heaped praise on former UFC Champion and Hall of Famer B.J. Penn. He considers Penn to be one of the greatest fighters ever in the MMA. Rogan also believes that B.J. Penn, in his prime, would put a dream match against former undefeated UFC Champion Khabib Nurmagomedov**.**

1 Like