Was anybody actually better than Khabib?

Here’s mine. I even called the round.

I go in any thread I want. I feel bad for you so I keep you busy.

1 Like

Thats awesome. I didn’t, Im too lazy to look it up. Maybe later

Mad Men Conversing GIF - Mad Men Conversing Feel Bad For You ...

Who the fuck even is this clown? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: never even heard of him until he starting stalking me two days ago probably an alt account.

Post on your main, lill bitch.

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Stanthesmog - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

My main is @Nick_Diaz_Army lol.

1 Like

Oh Sure John Candy GIF - Oh Sure John Candy Ok - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

trump fake news GIF

1 Like

It’s probably somebody I deaded recently.

Maybe Spagoofy or whatever that inbred’s name is.

2 Likes

trump fake news GIF

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted

Anyway guys, gotta run. Islam beats Charles in rematch! Ttyl

1 Like

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted

I can’t keep switching my alts @JackMerridew . Ill stick with my Nick Diaz one for the rest of the night

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 Like

He was 1-2 in his last 3 and went 4-8 after. That is not a quality win. That is like calling a win over Tank Abbott a quality win because he COULD knock people out.

2 Likes

unimpressed country music GIF by Shania Twain

1 Like

haha mate all you’ve ever said to me is that I’m obsessed with you because I replied to your troll thread.

You’re a sad lil bitch posting troll shit on here constantly. You reached 8.2k yet? probably will sometime this week I’m sure.

2 Likes

That’s not many posts by UG standards I have to do better

13 posts a day avg which takes about 3 minutes a day for a non retard (not you),

and most of them responses to your fan mail at this point, in my threads, you bumping several of my threads and stalking me

I should put your creepy ass on ignore like NDA did but I like picking off the wings of insects

Jack Nicholson Laugh - The Shining GIF | Gfycat