was josh barnett wearing zubaz last night?

cinches up his ole tiger striped zubaz

HELLZ YEA HE WAS!

Nick Thompson walked to the cage in zubaz.

hellz yea he did!

Zubaz Rulaz!!!!!!!

you'd think one of these fight gear company's would have made Zubaz fight shorts already!

Picture this!

Chuck Liddel fighting Forrest Griffin wearing Zubaz fight shorts!

i am wearin these right now 

damn?

im nekkid?

yeah, nick is sponsored by Zubaz so I can only assume that he hooked josh up;-P

I wore (mostly) zubaz compression shorts throughout my pro wrestling career.

ttt

Stone17Wolf - I wore (mostly) zubaz compression shorts throughout my pro wrestling career.

i srtill have a apair of those

NOBODY fux with you when wearing them...........

They are intimidating to all.

shootfightermike - 
Stone17Wolf - I wore (mostly) zubaz compression shorts throughout my pro wrestling career.

i srtill have a apair of those

I still got at least 15 pairs. Pretty much every NFL team color. My favorite ones were the silver and black (Raiders).

I even once wrestled as "the Raider" and wore a whole zubaz outfit along with a helmet to the ring. I wish I had thought to wear cleats also. That would have been awesome. Think of the damage I could have done with a pair of metal cleats on.

Somebody would "Just Bleed" for sure.

you are the fn best poster eva on this thread buddy!

Y'all don't know shit....

Make a post asking "Who's the ref in the southeast with the funny pants"?

I have based my entire reffing career on those pants... I even wore them in my pro kickboxing debut, along with both my cornermen....

There are people who don't even know my name but know the pants.

The pants RULE !!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^ true dat.

All mine are over 15 yrs old and still fit and have retained their elasticity also.

All my longlegged cotton ones however have long since bit the dust. I had about 10 pairs of those but the knees and seat all wore out within 5 or 6 years.

shootfightermike -  you are the fn best poster eva on this thread buddy!

Thanks Mike !!

no way, i thought this was a joke, looks like they actually relaunched zubaz pants. They were ugly 20 years ago, even uglier now. Why would anyone buy them, even worse what idiot thought it was a good idea to invest money to restart that company?