Was Kim Couture the lowpoint of WMMA?

I remember when they aired her first smoker fight and all the promo for the show was about her.

She got whooped on pretty badly in it and the commentators were bending over backwards to not point that out.

1 Like

Mazgatti

Cyborg manhandling Carano into retirement is the true lowpoint of wmma. We got fucked on that one.

3 Likes

I think Randy considers her a low point lol. It’s amazing how disciplined he was in sports but was a complete fucking since when it came to women and his personal life. He also hated being famous unless it suited him conveniently.  He was really good at convincing us he was captain America for awhile though. 

One thing nobody can take away from Kim is that she ended up being pretty fucking tough. Took some major beatings and still wanted more. She fought through a broken jaw, I don’t think very many people here could. 

2 Likes
MahomesIsYourDaddy -

I think her husband jerking off on camera was more of a low point, but that's just me.

I Thought this as soon as i read the title.

ex husband jerking off on camera

cyberc92 -

She might not have been the most skilled but she was tough as nails. I remember that broken jaw she suffered. 

This

![](upload://c0FglrUEZhia5k0DeicKDzTwcSn.jpeg)

…and this

It says a lot about Randy that he married that chick lol. 

The best comment I saw about her was on this site. I can’t remember it word-for-word but it was along the lines of:

“Living proof that self-belief and determination sometimes aren’t even close to enough.”

She always came across as just a little over the border of delusional. In interviews she’d talk about having a ‘black style’ to her boxing and that no woman in the gym could stand with her.

I completely forgot about her

Was she the one who got held in that submission for far too long thanks to a shitty ref?

Eskimo -

Some guys like booze or coke. Some guys like broads so they marry and cheat instead of taking advantage of being the champ and just pounding out hoo-ahs until it’s really time to settle down. 

knockoutfighter -

I completely forgot about her

Funny enough so did her husband... 

1 Like
anunaki -
Eskimo -

Some guys like booze or coke. Some guys like broads so they marry and cheat instead of taking advantage of being the champ and just pounding out hoo-ahs until it’s really time to settle down. 

Yeah, but the way he latches onto every new broad and having her becomes part of his public persona as a tarnished trophy to be displayed is pretty weird.  I’d bet him and Ryan aren’t nearly as close as they could be. 

He really came off as a humble dude back in the day. I think he was just passive out of anxiety and once he got used to some celebrity the real randy started to shine through. 

Ilima Macfarlane (0-0) vs Katie Castro (0-3) XFS Hurricane January 17, 2015 - YouTube

This is the lowpoint of the women’s division… Ilima Macfarlane padding her record over this soccer mom. 

2 Likes
Ryann Von Doom - https://youtu.be/0Lu79tvNsxc

This is the lowpoint of the women's division.. Ilima Macfarlane padding her record over this soccer mom. 

How did Katie have 3 fights BEFORE she lost this one amd still look so bad?

Captain Canuck - 
Ryann Von Doom - https://youtu.be/0Lu79tvNsxc

This is the lowpoint of the women's division.. Ilima Macfarlane padding her record over this soccer mom. 

How did Katie have 3 fights BEFORE she lost this one amd still look so bad?

She had 2 before this, both my KO/TKO. 

Stu Cazzo -

https://youtu.be/f6UkL9IvvVY

Alexis is a BIG girl, her BJJ is very good. This fight should have never happened and ended in the best case scenario. Its too bad Alexis didn't have the discipline to condition and watc her weight, she is very talented and could have had a huge career.

Eskimo - 

It says alot more that he cheated on all of his wives.

I remember the shit Dana used to get when he said that Randy was a scumbag.