Was Kim Couture the lowpoint of WMMA?

Has enough time passed for us to mention her occupation prior to marrying Randy, without getting banned?

2 Likes
AnthonyWeiner - Has enough time passed for us to mention her occupation prior to marrying Randy, without getting banned?

Since she no longer “posts” here, I think you should be fine - but I’m no mod. 

Kim must have been a tough bitch that broken jaw that broke right in the centre must have hurt like fuck.

gordash2004 - 

wasn't that Randy's girl for awhile?

No. Just a crazed fan who changed her name to match Randy.

AnthonyWeiner - Has enough time passed for us to mention her occupation prior to marrying Randy, without getting banned?

She showed people her butthole for dollars....right?  Didn’t Matt Hughes say that...?

RenatoCocopreta - Cyborg manhandling Carano into retirement is the true lowpoint of wmma. We got fucked on that one.

That fight convinced me that Cyborg wasn’t that good. She got mounted twice by a scarred stiff Gina Carano.

Bobby Lupo -
RenatoCocopreta - Cyborg manhandling Carano into retirement is the true lowpoint of wmma. We got fucked on that one.

That fight convinced me that Cyborg wasn’t that good. She got mounted twice by a scarred stiff Gina Carano.

Didn’t Gina pull mount in that fight?

Bobby Lupo - 

Agreed, that added to the shock and horror. Gina could have wrecked her.

![](upload://usb9P6K6ZZ2qXRpWjaGNtVC6OEV.jpeg)

MayorPirkle - 
Bobby Lupo -

Didn’t Gina pull mount in that fight?

yes!

wmma has sucked from the start

the real talent never gets attention

becky levy

marloes coennen

megumi

0 money, 0 attention

random skank taking off clothes = UG darling

one thing i must say looking back now......

nobody did the mid-life crisis better than the team quest guys

Brockback Mountain -

![](upload://usb9P6K6ZZ2qXRpWjaGNtVC6OEV.jpeg)

Name checks out

HELWIG - 

one thing i must say looking back now......

nobody did the mid-life crisis better than the team quest guys

Hendo did it best. Or did he dump that milf now too?!

cyberc92 -

She might not have been the most skilled but she was tough as nails. I remember that broken jaw she suffered. 

Yep. A little nutty, not too skilled and tough as fucking nails.