Was Mir out or...

I thought that was a great stoppage, if they know a fighter has a history or a shaky chin they should stop it. Phone Post 3.0

ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun - In hindsight it looked like the right call but what if Mir immediately got up and complained? The bottom line is there was no way for the ref to know his condition in that half second other than knowing he was still awake.
I thought this at first. After watching the replay though, Mir was staring off into space when the ref stopped it. He was out, lights were on, but nobody was home. Phone Post 3.0

He had just been disconnected from the Matrix

RollHighAllDay - It miraculous that Mir even fights these days after the carwin and Lesnar beatings. Phone Post 3.0
He shouldn't be. He really needs to hang it up Phone Post 3.0

Hint could have literally ended Mir's existence as a functional human if he followed that punch up and landed it flush on Mir. Phone Post 3.0

Temporary rigor mortis

He looked like a beached whale confused how he washed up on land. Definitely done for Phone Post 3.0

I think the ref got that, "Hi, I'm Frank, have we met?" look from Mir. He looked very stunned.

Knuckle Sandwich - 
dood skunk - He fell and couldn't get up. He needed life alert Phone Post 3.0

I think you're on to something. Each fighter should have a life alert button they can push in order to let the ref know whether or not he should intervene.

yes! and we will call it "tapping"

Osbot - I imagine it's hard to get up when you're that fucking fat.

Cold-Blooded! Phone Post 3.0

Great win for Hunt.

Mir is a lock for hall of fame. Love him or hate him, he's one of the greatest HW ever. Phone Post 3.0

Someone on here once speculated that his walk offs are because of his kickboxing days where you leave them be so they opponent gets his 10 count. Either way it looks so fucking gangster. I love it. Phone Post 3.0

He was fucked. I think Hunt has a very good idea what his power does to a persons cognitive ability when he connects clean. Phone Post 3.0

He was sleepwalking...hunt punch him into another dimension Phone Post 3.0