WATCH: High school girl smashes bully Khabib Nurmagomedov-style

For forum link back purposes.

2 Likes

Listen to that banshee at the end of the video screaming “GET HURR!!”

For fuck sake woman, didn’t you just see what that girl did to the urban yute? You wanna “get hur!”? Ok.

Fucking delightful to watch that guy get his shit pushed in by a 80lb girl wearing a sundress.

4 Likes

Looks like a hate crime to me

1 Like

Yeah. I’d HATE to be that boy coming to school the next day.

2 Likes

You cant call them “boy” anymore. Its 2022.

3 Likes

Well, the teacher at the end of the video is also guilty of a hate crime then, for referring to sundress individual as “her”.

5 Likes

Fuck that video is awesome. I was having a SHITTY day too. I’m back to prancing around now, though.

3 Likes

Hadn’t seen it for years but happy to have seen it again.

3 Likes

Viscous knees. Hate it for the kid that’s got to come back to school after getting destroyed by Shebib.

3 Likes

What kind of dude bullies a chick anyway?

I guess the kind that gets knocked out by one! Fuck him.

1 Like

2 Likes

A dude bullying a girl? Black on white or asian no less? Good for her she put him out, she better watch her back unfortunately.

Fuck that guilt ridden bitch teacher. Worry about getting the perp called in who is sleeping at your feet stupid lady.

2 Likes

Who knows what the actual story is. Hopefully he’s a bully.

1 Like

Another video from a decade ago…great.

1 Like

well now shes an adult
maybe she fights pro
anyone know?

2 Likes

Clearly that’s Valentina lol

I’m really not 100% sure that’s a girl based on how it ran.

1 Like

I really don’t think the boy was fighting back. He had many opportunity to punch her, but refused to. Don’t think he wanted to hit a girl. Whatever the story is, I’m glad he got smashed and humiliated for the rest of his life. A guy should never but himself in a situation like that with a girl.