WATCH: Hopeless street fighter gets slept by a Kyokushin black belt

For forum link back purposes.

2 Likes

Was that the India version of Jackass or something?

1 Like

They clearly weren’t serious about it and that was a dick move by the karate guy

4 Likes

That was no street fighter, he looked like a homo that would be on a gay pride float

4 Likes

Without a translation of what they are saying we have no idea. If you only spoke Swahili you’d think Butterbean is an asshole for knocking out Johnny Knoxville in a department store

1 Like

The guy who got KO’d looked drunk.

My favorite one of these videos is where the guy KO’s the obviously, schizophrenic dude. Then they drag him out the back door of the gym and leave him to die after they bully him. Quality, top shelf douchebaggery from within the community.

1 Like

by “streetfighter” they mean some guy who’s either mentally ill or drunk they took advantage of to make a video.

3 Likes

Well, if you’re going to have an arranged fight with a completely untrained, small, crazy/drunk person, always make sure you do so on a rock hard surface.

2 Likes

Stupid but man that spin kick was awesome

1 Like

Was clean

Geez op. You’re really scraping the bottom of the martial arts barrel.

2 Likes

Fighting on concrete is really fucking dumb. All it takes is it hit the ground wrong after being dropped to be killed. If you’re going to have a pre-arranged fight, do it on a trampoline or one of those bouncy castles.

Looked like a friendly fight and the untrained guy tried some amazing jumping kicks that only worked in his brain.

I was thinking they do it in a bed

the Bobby Joe Blythe fiasco

1 Like

That is just a gay little kid, let’s see the karate guy do that to someone like this.

3 Likes

when Burgers burgers, he completely fucken burgers mate.

This wasn’t a fight. One dude is wasted or retarded and the “karate guy” is a fucking douchebag for continuing to attack someone who obviously wasn’t/couldn’t defend themselves.

Goddamn! Thank you, so much! There was a thread dedicated to that incident and I haven’t been able to find it for years lol

1 Like