Watch Jeremiah Riggs and M-1 Globals "NEW" Fedor!!

Nobody had an opinion on Jeremiah Riggs... pretty relevant right now. You have to wonder if he will resurface.

23 away... I can't let it go!

Keep your eyes open for some big news on this week's episode of MMA: ITC..

Pernicious - Hopefully this is constructive:

Beard: A pretty awful choice. Different isn't always better. But perhaps if you just stick with it, it will be like Mask's face paint. For your sake, I'd find a different gimmick.

Scripted banter: Y'all aren't good enough actors to pull it off naturally. Ad lib and fumble until it becomes natural or go with straight up talking head scripts with the occasional SportsCenter type improv. Otherwise, it's embarrassing, even for the viewer.

That's all I could stomach, but I'll rewatch with a more critical eye.

If you knew Casey, the beard would make complete sense. Hes a different guy, and it definately suits him. That and Helio Soneca Black Belts can wear whatever facial hair they want.

SmasherSnu - 

Beard: A pretty awful choice. Different isn't always better. But perhaps if you just stick with it, it will be like Mask's face paint. For your sake, I'd find a different gimmick.

Scripted banter: Y'all aren't good enough actors to pull it off naturally. Ad lib and fumble until it becomes natural or go with straight up talking head scripts with the occasional SportsCenter type improv. Otherwise, it's embarrassing, even for the viewer.

If you knew Casey, the beard would make complete sense. Hes a different guy, and it definately suits him. That and Helio Soneca Black Belts can wear whatever facial hair they want.

I'm sure he's a very nice fella. If I ever have the chance, I'll buy him a beer. Or a shave.

I just assumed it was a gimmick for the show. As a black belt, he has all my respect.

Pernicious - 
SmasherSnu - 

I'm sure he's a very nice fella. If I ever have the chance, I'll buy him a beer. Or a shave.

I just assumed it was a gimmick for the show. As a black belt, he has all my respect.

Thanks man..I'm thinkin that could be my next business venture. Have a spot where you can have a beer while you get a shave.. I'll call it "Shank and Stein"! Til then you can check out my work on the link below at beards.org..

http://www.beards.org/images/displayimage.php?album=61&pid=11567#top_display_media