Watch me illustrate my lack of BJJ, this time with

uniquetechnique - haha....stick with your videographer skills brah. jus playin

Haha!
No matter how bad my bjj i
I promise I won't let it interfere with my videography skills. ;) Phone Post

the incredible hogan - BJJ is funny like that, eventually without really knowing it you'll stop letting people just pass and do whatever they want. Put up a vid of your first tap when you get it, although if you catch a pro by fluke and then post I wouldn't roll with them again.

I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before I even come close to tapping anyone out, much less a pro. Haha Phone Post

I'm assuming not as many boners as the rolling with Nick? Phone Post

ChicagoTom - I'm assuming not as many boners as the rolling with Nick? Phone Post

You're pretty funny Phone Post

LayzieTheSavage -
ChicagoTom - I'm assuming not as many boners as the rolling with Nick? Phone Post

I kid I kid.

I assume that's a no :) Phone Post

ChicagoTom -
LayzieTheSavage -

I kid I kid.

I assume that's a no :) Phone Post

I can appreciate a good sense of humor. Phone Post

ttt

this guy has smooth Bjj....what is his rank?

LayzieTheSavage -
Rival School -  That guy you rolled with is super smooth and things outside of the box I like his style Phone Post

I was trying to explain to people the contrast of styles between Nick, Ronda, and now James...

Nick is like an anaconda... as soon as he gets ahold of you, he does what he wants, and  it's a slow death.
Ronda is like a silver back gorilla, in the way that she is aggressive and forcefull with her throws and armbars...
James, on the other hand, has a different style... he would bait me into thinking I had a way out, or something to grab onto, and that's exactly what he wanted. You can even hear me say it in the video, "You baited me!"
All three of them are amazing, and I appreciate them taking the time to school me. 

Yea for sure. That was a valuable roll shit I even watched it a bunch of time to steal some things. Big fan great job. Phone Post

jujubre - this guy has smooth Bjj....what is his rank?

He's actually a white belt. He's pretty much self taught. Phone Post

Great training. Rolling with guys like that will make your skills skyrocket. You'll be shocked how fast your skills improve if you keep that up.

LayzieTheSavage - 

hummm...I was not talking about you.

jujubre - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

hummm...I was not talking about you.
Niether was I. 

I just had James sign up for a UG account, so he should be in here shortly.

You can ask him yourself. 

ok...cool!

Seems like you are embracing this fine honor of being able to roll with an elite group of athletes.

Certainly not something to take for granted, and it's pretty clear that you don't.

Looking forward to your progress! Phone Post

I've watched that vid a few times now to pick a few things up,you should try n get some more vids of him playin around like that

And sweet if he posts here,love watching him fight on hdnet haha Phone Post

Prefers Playing in the Mud - Seems like you are embracing this fine honor of being able to roll with an elite group of athletes.

Certainly not something to take for granted, and it's pretty clear that you don't.

Looking forward to your progress! Phone Post

Thanks man. I've been having a lot of fun so far, even while getting mopped up. Phone Post

Layzie,

How long you been eating healthy for?

What are you usually eating throughout a day now?

Good work,

keep it up.

vodka7 - Layzie,

How long you been eating healthy for?

What are you usually eating throughout a day now?

Good work,

keep it up.

To be honest I've been cheating left and right.
I can't kick the fast food habit, which is probably because of the 420 habit Phone Post

TheThrill - I've watched that vid a few times now to pick a few things up,you should try n get some more vids of him playin around like that

And sweet if he posts here,love watching him fight on hdnet haha Phone Post
I'm in the process of making his highlight right now