WATCH: Muay Thai fighter BLAST through Wing Chun practitioner with ease

For forum link back purposes.

1 Like

WC is complete garbage

1 Like

I love the ones when the bullshido artist gets his ass kicked they look at the MMA/MT/Wrestling/Boxing guy like he’s the asshole. They act like they picked on some random old dude on the street.

1 Like

Why did they set up a gym in my old apartment?

There were already bloodstains everywhere. Why not?

Need some more context. Who are these two and who did they train with?

It looks like a random guy on heroin vs a guy who presses all the buttons at once on street fighter

2 Likes

That was a “low level” wing chun guy. Against a wing chun master, the outcome would be different.

No it wouldn’t. A random dude with 6 months of boxing could beat any wing chun guy. I’ve never seen a video of WC working in real life. It’s something for unarhletic dorks to do that never played a sport and don’t understand how physical contact works

3 Likes

You need to lay off the crack. It’s not the fighting style. It’s the martial artist practicing the style that makes it effective. You MMA fan girls don’t understand this.

Anderson Silva who is a martial arts master who has mastered Wing Chun as one of his disciplines would tool that Muay Thai guy in the video using nothing but Wing Chun.

Anderson Silva doesn’t share the same views as 96% of you faggots on here in regards to martial arts. Me and Master Silva see eye to eye on these things and that’s another reason why I can destroy 97.5% of you fan girls posting in here.

1 Like

Sad really. it’s not good to see a kid with no fighting ability get wrecked like that and then labeled after a particular style like it would’ve made any difference as to what he did.

The traditional martial arts frauds have been trying to ride the coattails of better martial arts ever since the UFC started. Lol at Silva’s success being from WC

2 Likes

Wait for it… Wait for it… Boom!

Ain’t nobody riding anyone’s coat tails. Credit is given where credit is due.

WC was effective because Anderson Silva was using it, Anderson Silva wasn’t effective BECAUSE he was using WC. Learn the difference.

LOL@ Lifelong Karate Practitioner and Master Lyoto Machida needing to learn a Mae Geri from Seagal guy who clearly hasn’t been in the gym in decades.

LOL@ anyone who thinks Lyoto and Anderson were being serious when they said they learned techniques they already knew from Seagal.

See how easy ppl that like wing chun fall for bullshit?

LOL at you losers trying to speak for the fighters and discredit their trainers. Anyone can throw the kick. I can throw one too but I couldn’t land one on a championship level professional fighter and neither could anyone else on here. Silva and Machida couldn’t do it either until Seagal taught them how to do it. He taught them how to perfect a simple kick and both landed it in their very next fights. Thats not a coincidence. There is footage of them working hard on this kick right before the fights where they landed it for KO wins.

You kids don’t speak for the fighters.

@MWB is a fucking idiot.
(Gotta be a troll. Nobody actually believes WC works.)

I love WC. I think it’s a beautiful art form. It just isn’t practical for actual fighting.

1 Like

So that was a wing chun kick?

Looks like the thai boxer has some experience, whereas the WC’er looked like he never sparred in his life.

Later