Watch Score Fighting Series Online Tonight 6:30 ET

In what promises to be a thrilling night of MMA action in front of theScore Television Network cameras, many eyes will be on the matchup between John Fraser and Josh Hill, with the winner tipped to earn a spot in the UFC.

Meanwhile, a planned fight between Lyndon Whitlock and Fernando Vieira has been canceled due to licensing issues, while Will Romero vs. David Douglas was also called-off after the latter failed to make weight.

The full card is as follows:

• John Fraser (135.4) vs Josh Hill (134.8)
  • Alex Ricci (156.8) vs Jesse Ronson (155.4)
  • Tristan Johnson (145.2) vs Rick Glenn (145.4)
  • Jason Meisel (155.8) vs Kyle Prepolec (155.2)
  • Elias Theodorou (185.4) vs Simon Marini (183.2)
  • Jason Saggo (156) vs Eric Attard (155.6)
  • Ryan Dickson (168.6) vs Chris St. Jean (169.6)
  • Adam Assenza (156) vs Taylor Solomon (154.2)
  • Frank Marques (139.2) vs Eric Montgomery (139.4)
  • Robert Thomas (168.8) vs Jeff Sharkey (170)

Every fight on the card will be streamed live on theScore.com and, for the first time ever, fights from the main card will be carried live on theScore Television Network starting at 9:00pm EST.

http://www2.thescore.com/video/stream-player.aspx 

awesome

I'll be watching.  Although I am really not of fan of events that Robin Black commentates.  Especially if it's with Mauro.  Those two voices together is enough to make me H-Bomb a baby.

4later Phone Post

UGCTT_iPickedKaufman -  I'll be watching.  Although I am really not of fan of events that Robin Black commentates.  Especially if it's with Mauro.  Those two voices together is enough to make me H-Bomb a baby.

I agree, Robin Black is weird.

ttt

caposa - 
UGCTT_iPickedKaufman -  I'll be watching.  Although I am really not of fan of events that Robin Black commentates.  Especially if it's with Mauro.  Those two voices together is enough to make me H-Bomb a baby.

I agree, Robin Black is weird.

Thats an understatement of a huge magnitude.  I guess as a non Canadian you probably don't know much about his pre-MMA career as a sexually ambigious goth rocker.

Commentary team aside, it should be good

wild first round between Thomas and Sharkey

That knee busted Marques open. Phone Post

HighFreq - That knee busted Marques open. Phone Post

Looks like it was the elbow on the ground. Phone Post

UFC fighters Claude Patrick, Sean Pearson and Antonio Carvalho are in attendance cornering fighters. Phone Post

I have tapped that assenza guy out in a bjj tourny Phone Post

I have assenza 29-28 Phone Post