Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

The Blizz - 

how can i watch this tonight, SFL? will you have the fights up on YouTube again? i work third shift & will be sleeping by 11:30a. Phone Post

We will have all fights on our channel after the event as user El Gappo mentioned. 

HallmansHammock - Didn't realise Michael was only 22 years old, guy has loads of potential.

We are excited to showcase his talent inside the SFL 'O'Zone tonight. Please let us know what you think of his performance. 

grandchampion - 
Shane Carwin - 
RKing85 - sherdog has everyone outside of the main event at 0-0.

Weak card from SFL.

MMA is new in India so dont expect them to uncover the Trevor Prangley of India. Plus shame on you for reading Sherdog

something tells me not all fights in india are reported online...

We are India's only professional MMA organization. 

Love the Dance Party between rounds ... Tremendous!!!

Glad your giving the fighters in India a platform to showcase there skills! Phone Post

Getting my wisdom teeth out at 11:30, wonder if they'll let me watch on my phone during.
Guess I'll have to catch them on YouTube later.

I don`t know why,but I really like hearing the commentator use MMA terminology with an Indian accent.

Phrases like Ground N Pound ETC.

crowbar -

I don`t know why,but I really like hearing the commentator use MMA terminology with an Indian accent.

Me too hehe Phone Post

Love these morning cards. Half in the bag before noon!

Thanks SFL!

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
crowbar -

Me too hehe Phone Post

This is my SFL guilty pleasure as well. Lol.

Is there anyway to stream this on my iPhone? I still have no power. Otherwise I'll just watch the vids afterwards. Phone Post

HEY SFL u need some hot indian ring girls... not scraggilly lookin haole chicks that look like they work behind the 711 in a rusty van...

just sayin i know u got more talent in india then that!

East Indian MMA seems to be at a raw stage with potential for rapid growth.

As a country INDIA has over 750 MILLION people and the economy has been growing dramatically.

caposa - 

Is there anyway to stream this on my iPhone? I still have no power. Otherwise I'll just watch the vids afterwards. Phone Post

This. What's the app so u can stream on the iPhone?
I think I remember someone posting it here before.

AZKIEL - Love these morning cards. Half in the bag before noon!

Thanks SFL!

You are very welcome, we are honored to have you tune in. 

caposa - 

The stream is live on YouTube, are you unable to watch live streams via YouTube on current Apple devices? 

Been a fan since the 1st event!

Needs more Kultar Gill!

"To enjoy mixed martial arts, you have to be a fan of MMA"

No shit lol Phone Post

Wait.. is it starting right away, or in an hour? I have my timezones loopy.

SuperFightLeague - 
caposa - 

The stream is live on YouTube, are you unable to watch live streams via YouTube on current Apple devices? 

It says the stream isn't available to mobile users.

Tips to win: Avoid the Big Hit!

Classic...