Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

Wait.. is it starting right away, or in an hour? I have my timezones loopy.

The first fight is about to start.

UGCTT_EnderTL -

It's on right now Phone Post

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

We're 17 minutes in.

SuperFightLeague -
caposa -  Is there anyway to stream this on my iPhone? I still have no power. Otherwise I'll just watch the vids afterwards. Phone Post

The stream is live on YouTube, are you unable to watch live streams via YouTube on current Apple devices? 

It says "This live event is not available on mobile"

Oh well, not a big deal just wanted to catch it live like usual. Ill just check out the vids after. Phone Post

First fight is up now. I am also now a Bollywood fan. I have no idea what that singer was saying but I am pretty sure she was singing to me!

Shane Carwin - First fight is up now. I am also now a Bollywood fan. I have no idea what that singer was saying but I am pretty sure she was singing to me!

Lmao... Did they just say the guy in black has only been training mma for 15days? Phone Post

BaraoKix - 

Been a fan since the 1st event!

Needs more Kultar Gill!

The Black Mamba still has 2 bouts on his current SFL contract and will return soon. Glad to have you as a fan since our beginning. 

BaraoKix - 

Been a fan since the 1st event!

Needs more Kultar Gill!

The Black Mamba still has 2 bouts on his current SFL contract and will return soon. Glad to have you as a fan since our beginning. 

No joke these guys are awful ! Phone Post

Classic use's of the old school boy headlock Phone Post

Caught some of the last card. Some entertaining fights, Glad to have some free mma on since I'm off today! keep it up suppppa fight league :) Phone Post

jTheHybridwolff - No joke these guys are awful ! Phone Post

. Phone Post

Some crazy scrambles lol. I don't know about technique, but it's fun to watch.

thigh lock?!?! never before seen sub coming!

I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's
I'd be world champion Phone Post

Fight is a draw, it has to be Phone Post

jTheHybridwolff - 

I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's
I'd be world champion Phone Post

These are the prelims. They always show fighters just starting out at first. Technical ability picks up later in the card for sure.

And thanks to the three that answered my question about the start time.. couldn't get here right away but I'm here now! YouTube won't go fullscreen for me.. gonna switch to firefox and see if that helps.

Lmao at the Bollywood production..at least its interesting to watch i guess

Ozzzz - 

Caught some of the last card. Some entertaining fights, Glad to have some free mma on since I'm off today! keep it up suppppa fight league :) Phone Post

Thank you, we hope you enjoy SFL 7.