Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

The heavyweights should be good! Phone Post

Sarabjeet Singh defeats Atif Khadim via Unanimous Decision (29-28) in Bout 1 of SFL 7.

I personally liked those awkward scrambles/positions.There was not really a submission available,but it was different.

Also,you can tell from the last show,that the CEO favors strikers & wants to see knockouts.Probably going to see more strikers on this show.

Does anyone have any connections with the SFL? I have watched every show and i enjoy their shows and i've always loved my friends from India who live in my hometown. Very nice people. I would be honored to fight in their beautifull country. I'm working very, very hard to get my back injury better. I am spending hours daily trying to overcome this. Scratch that!! "trying"? I have no options. I will overcome! I have a family to feed. I'm asking for help, if anyone has connections with the SFL and could place me in touch with somebody, i would be forever gratefull.
My contact info is 217-521-1433. please leave a message with my wife who is helpin me, at the moment and i will call you back. More than likely i will be in physical therapy unless you call in late evening. Or, they could write me a message on my facebook.
It's funny how certain people seem to forget about you when you lose or have a bad performance. I'm human. When i was winning i had all kinds of friends. lol I still beleive in myself and that's all i need. thanks again. I'm really enjoying the UG again. Jason Reinhardt (web site) www.jasonmma.com
PS. I will fight anybody the SFL wants. (at my weight class) I'm not fighting out of my weight class anymore! I've done this basically my whole career.

UGCTT_EnderTL - 
jTheHybridwolff - 

I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's
I'd be world champion Phone Post

These are the prelims. They always show fighters just starting out at first. Technical ability picks up later in the card for sure.

Thank you for your comment. We are looking to develop fighters here in India and are able to give them such a stage to perform and make their debuts in Mixed Martial Arts. 

LONG INTRO NEVER DIE!

great fights btw

UGCTT_EnderTL -
jTheHybridwolff -  I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's

These are the prelims. They always show fighters just starting out at first. Technical ability picks up later in the card for sure.

Understandable. But these guy are "pro's"
They Should be a lot better before being put on the live stream I heard one of the guys trained mma for 15 days? Crazy ! Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - Does anyone have any connections with the SFL? I have watched every show and i enjoy their shows and i've always loved my friends from India who live in my hometown. Very nice people. I would be honored to fight in their beautifull country. I'm working very, very hard to get my back injury better. I am spending hours daily trying to overcome this. Scratch that!! "trying"? I have no options. I will overcome! I have a family to feed. I'm asking for help, if anyone has connections with the SFL and could place me in touch with somebody, i would be forever gratefull.
My contact info is 217-521-1433. please leave a message with my wife who is helpin me, at the moment and i will call you back. More than likely i will be in physical therapy unless you call in late evening. Or, they could write me a message on my facebook.
It's funny how certain people seem to forget about you when you lose or have a bad performance. I'm human. When i was winning i had all kinds of friends. lol I still beleive in myself and that's all i need. thanks again. I'm really enjoying the UG again. Jason Reinhardt (web site) www.jasonmma.com
PS. I will fight anybody the SFL wants.

Mr. Reinhardt, we will have someone reach out to you. Thank you for your interest. We hope you are healing well. 

SuperFightLeague -
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
jTheHybridwolff -  I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's

Thank you for your comment. We are looking to develop fighters here in India and are able to give them such a stage to perform and make their debuts in Mixed Martial Arts. 

Well they are pretty lucky to be put on that big of a stage being that green as they were Atlest as far as the first fight went Phone Post

Great job SFL. Phone Post

SuperFightLeague -
Jason Reinhardt - Does anyone have any connections with the SFL? I have watched every show and i enjoy their shows and i've always loved my friends from India who live in my hometown. Very nice people. I would be honored to fight in their beautifull country. I'm working very, very hard to get my back injury better. I am spending hours daily trying to overcome this. Scratch that!! "trying"? I have no options. I will overcome! I have a family to feed. I'm asking for help, if anyone has connections with the SFL and could place me in touch with somebody, i would be forever gratefull.
PS. I will fight anybody the SFL wants.

Mr. Reinhardt, we will have someone reach out to you. Thank you for your interest. We hope you are healing well. 

Awsome... Get this man a fight! Phone Post

Wow impressive! Phone Post

That was some good shit.

Thanks SFL.

SuperFightLeague - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 
jTheHybridwolff - 

I'm a 1-2 as a ammy and I'd run rough shot over this weight Devision if theses
are their idea of pro's

It's awesome. I think a lot of people agree that this is the best way to grow the sport locally. You have to give the new guys a big stage as well as showcasing your top talent. Keep up the great work!

The double handed tap was epic. Phone Post

Narender Grewal defeats Siddharth Varma via Rear Naked Choke at 1:06 in Round 2 in Bout 2 of SFL 7. 

SuperFightLeague, Words can't describe how much i appreciate this. Thank you again. I really need to fight to feed my family. I put all my eggs in one basket all these years. Nobody to blame but myself. And whether the SFC offers me a fight in the future or not, i will continue to be a big supporter o the SFL. I really love your shows and they remind me similar to when i competed in Japan. Your fans are very respectfull (win or lose) and i love that!
Much Rspect,
Jason Reinhardt
PS
And thank you for wishing me success with my recovery.

That was like a half nelson RNC Phone Post

Oh Good lord. Just don't have ring girls. Phone Post