Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

HallmansHammock - 

Great job SFL. Phone Post

Thank you very much.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

Wow impressive! Phone Post

Happy that you are enjoying the event.

michegre, what do ya want them to have???.."Ring BOYS"? ha ha! just kiddin' with ya.

Jason Reinhardt - michegre, what do ya want them to have???.."Ring BOYS"? ha ha! just kiddin' with ya.

That was just painful to watch. All the best to u Jason Phone Post

crowbar - 

That was some good shit.

Thanks SFL.

It is our pleasure to provide fight fans with our events and we are thankful to have fans like you and those on The Underground watching. 

Good round.

As far as regional orgs go the SFL is actually quite good

He Bones Jonesed him!

UGCTT_EnderTL -

He Bones Jonesed him!

Yeah he did Phone Post

Bout 3: Hamza Kooheji defeats Swapnil Barve via Guillotine Choke at 0:26 in Round 2 in Bout 3 of SFL 7.

If you are enjoying today's Super Fight League 7 event please Subscribe to our YouTube channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/SFL

We are also on:

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SuperFightLeague

Twitter - http://twitter.com/TheFightLeague

We also appreciate any Vote Up here on The Underground as we have learned those are the popular form of appreciation and gratitude here on this great forum. 

Blue corner seems to have the upper hand on these fights.

UGCTT Fryed, thank you for the support. It's guys like you who help keep my going. I love the fans man. I look at fans a little differently. I figure anyone who suports me and roots for me is not only my fan, but my friend as well. There's not a better feeling when an adult fan comes up to me with their kids, and all the kids want is to get a picture and talk with a fighter. I love and embrace that stuff and could stay in an arena til' the damn cows come home doing this kind of thing. Like when i faught in Australia. I'm sure people will rip on me for the above thinking and how i see things in regards to this. But, i don't care. I speak from the heart. Bottom line...I love the fans of our great sport and without them i would still be fighting in barns and/or wharehouses for $25 bucs just as it was back in the old school days.

I have to wonder if the fighters in the SFL understand the referee`s instructions/commands?

Could possibly be a language barrier.

Need to wash their feet before getting in the cage.

Nobody wants to see a frontkick with dirty feet :p

Bout 4: Puja Kadian defeats Walaa Abas via TKO (Referee Stoppage) at 3:07 in Round 2.

Jason Reinhardt - UGCTT Fryed, thank you for the support. It's guys like you who help keep my going. I love the fans man. I look at fans a little differently. I figure anyone who suports me and roots for me is not only my fan, but my friend as well. There's not a better feeling when an adult fan comes up to me with their kids, and all the kids want is to get a picture and talk with a fighter. I love and embrace that stuff and could stay in an arena til' the damn cows come home doing this kind of thing. Like when i faught in Australia. I'm sure people will rip on me for the above thinking and how i see things in regards to this. But, i don't care. I speak from the heart. Bottom line...I love the fans of our great sport and without them i would still be fighting in barns and/or wharehouses for $25 bucs just as it was back in the old school days.

That's great to hear! Hope to see you fighting in the O-Zone soon :) Phone Post

My god this Anup Kunar! Phone Post

Bout 5: Anup Kumar defeats Varinder Singh via Rear Naked Choke at 1:41 in Round 1.

Edited.

If I hear that God Damn trumpety theme song one more time Im going to kill someone.