Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

Thanks for the stream SFL.

Voted up for the generosity.

Thank you!

Great job by Michael. Must have been a really nasty cut for it to get stopped that early. Phone Post

crowbar - 

Thank you!

crowbar - 

Thank you!

Me, too.

crowbar - 

Thank you!

+1

Main Event: Michael Page defeats Haitham Tantawy via TKO (Dr. Stoppage) in Round 1.

let's continue getting behind the SFL! Our sport needs organizations like this! Businessmen with money who risk their very hard earned money to promote our sport we all love. And guess what? Fighters get to earn money to take care of our family's. Look at how they continue trying to give us a great product and not giving up. And their product is very enjoyable. Promoting is not easy. You make matches and hope the chemitry is there to make an exciting fight. Even the UFC has certain matches pople don't like sometimes. Give the SFL a chance. They are still very new. Indian people have incredibly strong work ethic and i predict the SFL will be sround for a very long time. I sure hope so anyway.

mmavixen -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - This dude is pretty nasty... But a little too much clowning around! Phone Post

Agreed Phone Post

I always agree with you two.

Great minds! Phone Post

Thoroughly enjoyed that. That was my first SFL, i'll be tuning in for future events.

page is pretty smooth. looking forward to seeing him in Bellator and again in SFL.

How many gyms are there to trane SFL in India...?

Exciting cards and it's good to see new talent. Phone Post

AndersonGOAT > Bisping - 

Thoroughly enjoyed that. That was my first SFL, i'll be tuning in for future events.

We are happy to have you. Thank you for tuning in. SFL 8 will take place at the same time next week. 

Forum member Dehghani has some strong competition.

Thanks for the free stream. Kept me amused for a couple of hours this morning. Lots of room for improvement but hey I kept watching! Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - let's continue getting behind the SFL! Our sport needs organizations like this! Businessmen with money who risk their very hard earned money to promote our sport we all love. And guess what? Fighters get to earn money to take care of our family's. Look at how they continue trying to give us a great product and not giving up. And their product is very enjoyable. Promoting is not easy. You make matches and hope the chemitry is there to make an exciting fight. Even the UFC has certain matches pople don't like sometimes. Give the SFL a chance. They are still very new. Indian people have incredibly strong work ethic and i predict the SFL will be sround for a very long time. I sure hope so anyway.

yessir

grandchampion - How many gyms are there to trane SFL in India...?

Super Fight League funds various gyms around the country and as we have mentioned are looking to promote MMA at grass root levels here in India. We have set up a 9,000 square foot training academy in Nasik and offer scholarships to those looking to fight professional MMA. We pay for food, drink, accommodation, supplements and training. 

michegre - 

Thanks for the free stream. Kept me amused for a couple of hours this morning. Lots of room for improvement but hey I kept watching! Phone Post

Thank you, we are always open to MMA fans criticism, critique and feedback. Thank you. 

SuperFightLeague -

Super Fight League funds various gyms around the country and as we have mentioned are looking to promote MMA at grass root levels here in India. We have set up a 9,000 square foot training academy in Nasik and offer scholarships to those looking to fight professional MMA. We pay for food, drink, accommodation, supplements and training. 

That is fantastic. Keep up the good work. You guys are doing a great thing for the sport. Phone Post

SuperFightLeague - 

That's absolutely amazing; respect to you guys for that.

I saw the first 3 SFL's and enjoyed them thoroughly. Missed 4, 5 and 6 but I'll definitely be here for 8. Thanks for the stream!