Watch SFL 7 Live. Today. 11:30 AM EST

Just left Mumbai two weeks ago, had a great time in India. Good luck with the show, I'll check out the stream for sure.

SuperFightLeague -
grandchampion - How many gyms are there to trane SFL in India...?

Super Fight League funds various gyms around the country and as we have mentioned are looking to promote MMA at grass root levels here in India. We have set up a 9,000 square foot training academy in Nasik and offer scholarships to those looking to fight professional MMA. We pay for food, drink, accommodation, supplements and training. 

That's awesome. I would love to get a seminar set up out there sometime! Phone Post

camozzi -
SuperFightLeague -
grandchampion - How many gyms are there to trane SFL in India...?

Super Fight League funds various gyms around the country and as we have mentioned are looking to promote MMA at grass root levels here in India. We have set up a 9,000 square foot training academy in Nasik and offer scholarships to those looking to fight professional MMA. We pay for food, drink, accommodation, supplements and training. 

That's awesome. I would love to get a seminar set up out there sometime! Phone Post

Chris is continuing to offer hos services to the SFL. I think he would add loads to your broadcast team. Phone Post