Watchin Bellator Fight Master. ..

They did get horrible ratings. But, I just can't imagine it had anything to do with no elbows.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just about to watch this fightmaster show"

"Really?!? I heard there's no elbows allowed in the opening round"

"WHASSS! Fuck this shit" Phone Post

UGCTT_nightkap - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
romadant - Bellator is doing a lot of things wrong but they're getting this right.

If they expect a quick turnaround between quarter and semi final fights it makes sense to limit the possibility of a cut from an elbow that might prevent a winner form fighting within the time frame established for the next round.

Yeah I guess you're right. I guess I just dont like watered down fights.
I MISS PRIDE FC!!!!! Phone Post

Pride didn't allow elbows either.

Yeah but there were so many other legal things. But ill be honest...I completely forgot they were illegal lol... Phone Post

Strikeforce didn't allow elbows a majority of the time they were around either.

UGCTT_nightkap - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -
UGCTT_nightkap - 
romadant - Bellator is doing a lot of things wrong but they're getting this right.

If they expect a quick turnaround between quarter and semi final fights it makes sense to limit the possibility of a cut from an elbow that might prevent a winner form fighting within the time frame established for the next round.

Pride didn't allow elbows either.

Yeah but there were so many other legal things. But ill be honest...I completely forgot they were illegal lol... Phone Post

vu, for being honest.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - They did get horrible ratings. But, I just can't imagine it had anything to do with no elbows.

"Hey bro, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, just about to watch this fightmaster show"

"Really?!? I heard there's no elbows allowed in the opening round"

"WHASSS! Fuck this shit" Phone Post

ProteinBake -
UGCTT_nightkap - 

Me either, I think they should allow brass knuckles and boots. JUST BLEED!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Phone Post

Lol @ no elbows hurting the ratings!

Also, Strikeforce didn't use elbows for a long time

liquidrob - Lol @ no elbows hurting the ratings!

Also, Strikeforce didn't use elbows for a long time

Yes I realize that...thanks. and no shit... Phone Post